Chapter 37

- Next Day -

Y/N's POV

We had a few days before we had to catch a flight out to Australia. The thing about this flight is it would not be a short flight. This one is going to take like a whole day out of us just for the flight.

"I think it is kind of insane how much time takes out of us when it comes to the flight we have to be on in the next few days," Eric said as he laid his head on me.

We were sitting on the couch and just admiring the nature out the window. We had the blinds open where we could see out but nobody could see in.

"I know we lose a good amount of time when we get on flights," I said.

"I think Aussie is one of my favorite countries to be in though. It is kind of calm over there," Eric said.

"And the nature part of Australia is so gorgeous too. It is something I hope everyone can see at least once even if it is through a photo," I said.

"I feel like one of these days you should write a book and include the photos. Or you could put out a book with the photos you have taken," Eric said.

"I guess that could be a fun project to work on one of these days," I said.

"How is the work set up since we have been here 2 days now?" he asked.

"Good, it has been nice working on things more here. The studio is nice but being able to come up with ideas and share them from home to Matthew it is kind of nice," I said.

"Are you going to be working more at home now?" Eric asked.

"I think so. It just seems a lot more easy but the studio we will be in at least 3 to 4 days a week. Also when people schedule with us," I said.

"It is nice being able to have your guys studio now to work in without all of the fees," Eric said.

"I know right. We don't charge the most random of fees," I said with a chuckle.

He put his hand on mine. I held his hand and kissed his hand.

"I don't know why but I still get butterflies every time you do that," he said.

"Aww, you do?" I asked.

"Yes, it is just something about the small gesture that gets me," he replied.

"I am glad then my love," I said.

"We should probably get some work done as much as this is nice," he replied.

"I know. I think Matthew is going to be coming over here soon," I said.

"That will be good then," he replied.

"Do you think I should call him and check in or do you think he should be here soon?" I asked.

"Knowing him. He will be here sooner than you think and I think I am going to head off to Derek's and Alan's," he said.

"Okay," I said.

He took his head off my shoulder and cupped my face to kiss me.