Chapter 22

- Next Day - 

Y/N's POV

Today Bay City Rollers had a show to put on tonight. I was excited to attend another one of their shows. I had fallen asleep at their house last night even though I had the hotel room. Matthew had gone back to the hotel.

I woke up to Woody jumping on the bed.

"Wakey wakey," Woody said as he sat on the end of the bed.

"What in the world do you think you are doing?" Eric asked looking at Woody.

"Waking you up. It is concert day which means we have to prepare," Woody said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It is 8 I believe," Woody said.

"Mmm," I said.

"You two need to get out of the bed," Woody said.

"We will just give us a minute to wake up," Eric said rubbing his eye.

"I about fell out of bed," I said.

"That would have been my fault I suppose," Woody said.

"You don't say," I said.

"Well there is food in the kitchen when you get out of bed," Woody said getting off the bed and exiting the room.

"I think my heart fell out," I said with a chuckle.

"Mine too to be honest," Eric replied looking at me.

"I think it is cute you guys have a good relationship though," I said.

"Yeah, we all have become so close," Eric said.

I gave him a kiss and sat up in the bed.

"I just realized I didn't bring clothes over here to change into," I said.

"Here," Eric said getting out of the bed and going into his closet

I looked at him. I had been in sweatpants and a sweatshirt since we had come home yesterday.

Eric handed me a shirt and I changed into it.

"That should work for you to go get ready at the hotel," Eric said.

"You do realize I am going to be keeping this shirt," I said.

"I know," He replied with a smile.

Eric got changed and I put my shoes on and headed downstairs.

"Where you headed looking like a mess?" Woody asked.

"I have to go back to the hotel and get ready then I will be back," I said.

"Alright then, food will be here when you get back," Derek said.

I caught a taxi and went back to the hotel. Got ready and returned shortly. Matthew was hanging out with the girl he met yesterday again today.