Chapter 44

- Next Morning - 

Y/N's POV

We woke up at like 2 am which is kind of rough to wake up. We did not get to sleep until around 10 so we got like 4 hours of sleep. I just think it will be nice to sleep on the plane since it is going to be a long flight.

"I am not even ready to get up," Eric said looking at me.

"Me neither," I said rubbing my eye.

"Well we will be home soon," Eric said looking at me.

"I know and we get to be in our beds again. This was a fun time but it is time to be home for the holidays," I said.

"We will be home soon though and the time is going to be leaving me confused," Eric said.

"I know and then the jet lag is going to be even worse," I said.

"It's like 11 hours or something right?" Eric asked.

"I think so," I said.

We both got out of bed and we were both exhausted. We got changed into some clothes for the airport. We had packed everything the night before.

"I am so glad we did all of this last night," Eric said.

"Me too," I said.

We finished up the packing of our suitcases.

"The length of this is what is giving me the anxiety," Eric said.

"The flights give you anxiety?" I asked.

"Yeah, just a little. I mean I like to see the views and everything but I avoid looking out the window," Eric said.

We got ourselves organized. 

"It's okay my love," I said kissing his cheek.

"The fact it is not even 3 in the morning right now is playing tricks on my brain," Eric said.

"A lot of things play tricks on my brain too. I don't know how to feel about it being 2:45," I said.

We looked around the room to make sure we got everything we had brought or gotten in the time we were here.

"I think we got all of the things we needed to get," Eric said.

"I think so too," I said.

We got ourselves together and got ready to check out of the hotel room. We had our flight at 4 so we wanted to be out of there as early as possible.

"You guys ready?" Alan asked as we all stood in the lobby.

"As awake as we can be," I said with a chuckle.

Everyone got in their given taxis and we headed off to the airport. 

We arrived at the airport and all headed in.

"This is going to be the longest flight. Like I am hoping there is no delays," Matthew said.

"I know. And this is going to be like a whole travel day for us," Eric said.

"The flight is like 19 hours but like it is going to turn into like a whole 24 hours," I said.

"I know and if the delays make it any longer," Alan said.

"You got that right," Derek commented.

We found our gate and eventually boarded the plane. 

"What are you guys going to do to entertain yourselves on the plane?" Woody asked.

"I am going to be sleeping. There is nothing I could think of besides doing that," I said.

"Same. I feel like catching up on sleep is one of the things we need to do between now and when we get home at some point," Eric said.

"Well we didn't sleep too much either last night," Matthew said.

"What time did everyone get to sleep?" Eric asked.

"I feel like we all kind of went to sleep around like 8-10," Woody said.

"After doing laundry I was beaten," Alan said.

"I can't believe this was the last little tour part you would be apart of," Derek said.

"I know it is going to be weird not being the guy on an instrument," Alan said.

"It will be different but we have been looking for someone to come into the group," Woody said.

"Are you guys finding any nice candidates?" Alan asked.

"I think we have found one and his name is Ian. He seems to be a good person who could be included in this group," Derek said.

"Is he Scottish or?" Alan asked.

"He is Irish and he seems to be good for the group," Eric commented.

"I am kind of interested in how the group is going to be," Alan said.

"It is going to be cool," Derek said.

I got comfortable in the seat on the plane and closed my eyes.

"Wake uppp," Matthew said.

"No, be quiet," I said.

"Yeah, let her sleep we want to get some sleep," Eric said as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I don't want to be asleep right now," Matthew said.

"The rest of us would like to be quiet and go to sleep," Woody said.

"Fine," Matthew said.

"Yeah, just be nice," Ava said.

"I always forget you are around sometimes," I said.

"I know I am always quiet but it is because I just don't have much to say," Ava said.

"She has stuff to say but never really a place for us to have us talk about things," Matthew said.

"I am okay when it comes to talking about things. I just don't know man," Ava said.

"I think it is cool as to how we always have something to say but never a place to say it," Matthew said.

"Mmm, just stop talking could you?" I asked.

"You two being lovey dovey birds over there?" Woody asked.

"Yes, and so what?" I asked.

"We just want to sleep and you should want to sleep too," Eric said.

"I guess I will be quiet," Matthew said.

"Thank you," Ava said.

Eric fell asleep before me and then I eventually fell asleep. 

"Time kind of tells what it will in this life," Derek said.

"I feel like life we live and we learn. From everything we have been through we have done quiet a bit when it comes to this world," Alan said.

"When we get back how soon are you going to be looking into the record side of things?" Derek said.

"I don't know I think I am going to have a couple of weeks to just live life and then work into working behind the scenes," Alan said.

"I think it is cool you are branching out and thinking about things in a new way," Derek said.