Chapter 49

- Later in the evening - 

Y/N's POV

It was later in the day and we were going to be meeting with Derek and Alan. They got their pet horses not too long ago and we would be meeting them today.

"I am excited to be able to meet the horses," I said with a smile.

"Me too, this is going to be a lot of fun," Eric said with a smile.

"Are we ready to head out and head down there?" I asked.

"Yes, we are good to go," Eric replied.

We headed out to the car and made our way down to Derek and Alan's barn.

"Hey guys," Alan said as we got out of the car.

We were the first ones to get here I assumed Les and Woody would be along shortly.

"Hey," I said as I closed the car door.

"We got this whole barn and this farm piece of land," Derek commented.

"I think it is cute you guys are adopting farm animals," I said.

"Being a horse lover is cute too," Eric said.

"We always have wanted to have our little farm and now we is making our dream come true," Derek said.

"I always thought horses were an adorable animal," I said.

"They really are and these horses are so sweet. Come with me," Derek said.

Soon enough Les and Woody pulled up and got out of their car and joined us in the barn.

"This is the female horse we have not given her a name yet," Derek said.

"And this is our male horse and he does not have a name yet," Alan said.

"Aww, how beautiful are these horses," I said as I looked at them.

"I know we could not get over it either," Derek said.

"Hey guys," Les said as he walked into the barn.

"Aww, hey guys," Woody said as he followed inside.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Hey guys," Eric said.

"Long time no see," Woody commented with a chuckle.

"I know right it's been soo long," Les said with a chuckle.

"Honestly, right," I said with a chuckle.

"Back to our main focus we were wondering if we should get more than just two," Derek said.

"I mean maybe start with the two and go from there as they get older?" Eric suggested.

"Honestly, that could be a good idea. As the horses age we can focus our time on more of the new horses we add to the barn," Alan said.