Chapter 50

- Next Day - 

Y/N's POV

Today is going to be fun and interesting. I get to meet with Alan and for our meeting he said for me to come over to their house so it will be fun to see what ideas he has.

"I have to get ready to head out to meet Alan," I said.

"Okay, my love you have fun," Eric said as he looked at me.

I smiled and gave him a kiss and headed out to Alan and Derek's house.

"Hey Alan," I said as I walked in the door.

"Hey Y/N, how have you been? Good to see you," Alan said as he shut the door behind me.

"Good, and how have you been?" I asked.

"Good, so what kinds of ideas do we have going on?" Alan asked.

"Well you know how you decided to move into the record part of things this is going to be interesting," I said.

"I am excited to get interested in the record part of things. I also think the other thing I am going to be doing is riding horseys while I am out of the studio," Alan said.

"I think the horse idea is going to be a lot of fun. I think it could get some ideas going in the head," I said.

"I don't know I think it is kind of weird how life is becoming so different. I do feel bad at times for wanting to leave but then again I think it is good for me to branch out," Alan said.

"Are you going to try and do some music on your own or is it going to be mainly behind the scenes?" I asked.

We sat on the couch and looked at some papers on the coffee table.

"I kind of want to do some music by myself. Something outside of a boy band group," Alan said.

"I can see how that is. You know I feel the group could be seen as a group for younger people is that how you see it?" I asked.

"Yes, you got my thinking down," Alan said.

"Do you ever just sit back and wonder about things?" I asked.

"I am always thinking about things but people do not really care to listen to the things I think about," Alan said.

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

"Sometimes my ideas are shot down which is fine it just becomes something I think about often," Alan said.

"Well you have good ideas. Like are these songs you came up with?" I asked looking at the papers.

"Yeah, I thought this could be cool. You know this a love song," Alan said pointing at one of the paper notes.

"I think it is cool how you have come up with all of these interesting ideas. And did the boys not want to hear them out or just the manager?" I asked.

"The manager not so much the boys themselves," Alan said.

"Management is kind of interesting in the way they treat people. Some just have their own ways of thinking," I said.

"I think you should take over the complete management part of the group. Could you also become my manager for music if I chose to do some music things again?" Alan said.

"I think that could be something we could plan on doing. I think I could be a good manager to you," I said.

"You would be a fun one and has Matthew been around or not so much?" Alan asked.

"I don't know to be honest. I have talked to him a bit you know but he is not too involved right now he is kind of on his own thing," I said.

"It is kind of weird how he became a weirdo since getting a girl," Alan said with a chuckle.

"I know and I just wish he would get his act together," I said.

"Sometimes guys just have that weird way of thinking and it kind of sticks with them for a bit of time," Alan said.

"Maybe he will fix his act," I said.

"I am going to be talking to him soon but I am not too sure if he is indeed going to be working on his attitude," Alan said.

"I hope he does but having you in the studio on our side is going to be a lot fun," I said.

"I know I am excited to work with you. The thing is you seem to be a good person to work with," Alan replied.

I continued to look through the papers and we had a whole conversation discussing plans. We also talked about some upcoming projects we could have potential in. 

"It is always having these kind of talks with you. There is always so much to get done and established with you," Alan said.

"I think we get a lot of things done in the music side of things. But it is also just good to talk friend to friend and hear one another out," I said.

"I am surprised Eric is not on your butt about being over here with me," Alan said with a chuckle.

"He does not care you know. He is chill when I am with you guys," I said.

"That is good you know. Eric does not have an ego you know," Alan said.

"Yeah, Eric is a total potential sweetheart," I said.

"He really is you know," Alan replied with a smile.

"Well this has been a good discussion and we did get a lot of things established here," I said.

"You want something to drink or eat?" Alan asked.

We got off of the couch.

"Mmm, I don't know to be honest," I said.

"You want a coke?" Alan asked looking at me.

"Sure, that sounds good," I said with a smile.

Alan got us both cokes and we stood in the kitchen to drink them.

"I always forget how good a coke when it is cold tastes," Alan said.

"Same, it is quite refreshing even if it is not as refreshing at water could be," I said with a chuckle.

"Soda might not be the healthiest but it is always so good to drink," Alan said.

"True," I said.

"What time is it anyways?" Alan asked.

"It is like 12 I think to be honest," I said.

"Oh, nice we should have gone and gotten some lunch," Alan said.

"We still could if you would like to do so," I said.

"We should," Alan said with a smile.