Chapter 36

- Next Day -

Y/N's POV

It was now the 23rd of November. Today was the first morning waking up in our new house. I woke up and looked over at Eric who was already awake. He was looking at me.

"Mmm, what are you looking at?" I asked.

"You," he replied.

This man's voice was so deep and raspy in the morning I couldn't explain it.

"I'm still in love with the way your voice sounds when you just wake up," I said.

"You wonder why I talk to you in the morning like this? 1 because I want to and 2 because I know you like how I sound," he replied.

I laid my head on his chest.

"I think it is cute," I said.

"I think you are cute," he replied.

"Mmm," I said.

"Do all women like the way men talk in the morning? Or is it just something?" he asked.

"I don't know but it is one of my favorite things," I said.

"So, would you like if say Woody talked to you in the morning and his voice sounded rough?" he asked.

"Mmm, no it is not like that. I only find it attractive in you," I said.

"That makes a lot of sense. It would kind of confused me if you liked it in Woody," he replied.

"I have never really heard many rough and sleepy voices," I said.

"So mine is the one that made your mind this way?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"I feel special then and lucky at the same time," I said.

"I feel lucky to just be here with you in your presence," he replied.

"Being with you makes me feel like the luckiest person to walk this earth," I said.

"Now you are getting all mushy and it is going to make me mushy inside," he replied.

I kissed his cheek and ran my fingers through his hair.

"If you do that it is going to make me go back to sleep," he said with a chuckle.

"If we fall back asleep who cares," I said closing my eyes.

"I suppose you are right," he replied closing his eyes.

We both fell back asleep and slept until like 11 am and woke up to banging on the door.

"What in the world?" I woke up startled.

Eric woke up and looked at me.

"I am kind of freaked out to move right now," I said.

"I got it," Eric said getting out of bed and looking out the bedroom window.