Chapter 24

- Next Day - 

Y/N's POV

I had checked out of the hotel the night before. Matthew stayed in the hotel for the time being. I woke up with Eric and I looked over at him. His room was dark which was different than the way I had my room.

"Someone's finally awake," Eric said looking at me.

"Mmm, at least the sun was not blazing in my eyes," I said.

"I know you have a lot of sun that comes into your rooms," Eric said.

"I think house browsing is going to be a lot of fun," I said.

"I think so too. Do you think this could be just our first house?" Eric asked.

"Well it will be and we will just go up from there," I said.

"I think house shopping is something interesting for sure," Eric said.

"Yeah, and I am kind of glad it is going to be a house and not an apartment," I said.

"I do not think an apartment would be the thing we would be looking for anyways. You know going from a house to a smaller place would not be too hot," Eric replied.

"Right," I said sitting up.

"I am so glad you chose to come and be with me for this week," Eric said.

"Me too," I said.

"Were you getting tired of the hotel food?" Eric asked.

"I mean it was not bad because there was you guys making food for us so," I said with a chuckle.

"Mmmm, true I could see it," Eric replied.

"What do you want to do besides house shop today?" I asked looking at him.

"After shopping for houses we could come home and make some dessert," Eric said.

"Ooo okay sounds like a fun plan," I said.

"What kind of dessert do we want to plan on making?" he asked.

"I think we could make some sort of cake or cookie," I said.

"Sounds good," he replied.

"Do you want to shower first or should I?" I asked.

"You can. I am not ready to get out of bed just yet," he replied.

I nodded and took my outfit to the bathroom and showered and got ready.

I came back and Eric was in the middle of making up the bed.

"Welcome back," he commented as I walked in.

"Hi," I said.

"Your outfit is adorable," he said.

"It's just a t-shirt and jeans," I said.

"Still cute as ever," he said kissing my cheek.

He had finished making the bed and then headed to get ready himself. I finished getting ready in his room.