Chapter 43

- Same Day Continued but it was around 4 pm - 

Y/N's POV

We had to get our laundry done today before we went to sleep for the night. We chose to do it at about 4 which is why we were in the laundry room of the hotel.

"This is going to be nice," Eric commented.

"Yeah, having fresh laundry to go back home is always a nice thing," I said.

"How much laundry do you guys have over there?" Les asked.

"A decent amount but not too bad because we have done this before," Eric commented.

We all got our laundry in the washing machine.

"How long do you think it is going to take for the washers?" Woody asked.

"Uh, like an hour so around 5 we will be done this part and be able to hopefully have it all done by 6," I said.

"We can wander around the hotel or we could go back to our hotel rooms," Derek said.

"I think we should wander and see what this hotel had the whole time we were here," Alan said.

"I have seen a few of the things with Ava but I am not too sure how many things we could have missed," Matthew said.

"I think it is kind of funny how quiet you have been," I said looking at Matthew.

"I know but I have been busy exploring with Ava while we was not doing work," Matthew said.

"It has been fun exploring the town. The foods have been real good to try," Ava said.

"I know we have seen some of the places around the town," Eric said.

We all began to wander around the hotel and we found some vending machines. We also stumbled upon another ice machine.

"I think it is interesting how many ice machines they have in hotels," Alan said.

"Yeah, it is because so many people are on all of the different levels and such," I said.

"I want one of these," Eric said looking at me.

"How much is it?" I asked looking at him.

"25 cents," Eric said.

I gave him a quarter and he got a coke out of the vending machine.

"How cute," Les said.

"Oh hush. You know I am not the one with coins on me," Eric said with a chuckle.

He got his soda and popped it open.

"Do you want some?" Eric asked looking at me.

"Sure a sip won't hurt," I said.

Eric sipped it first and then gave me a sip.

"What else do they have around here?" Woody asked as he began to walk ahead of us.