Chapter 34

- Next Day - 

Y/N's POV

Today was the day following my birthday. Everyone was at the house today which kind of meant things would be busy. It was weird knowing the house was a minimum with things but it was interesting. I also found out that at the start of next month, we would be tripping out to Aussie. It would be a lot of fun.

"I am kind of glad we decided to get everything moved out now at the end of the month," I said.

"Me too. It gives a lot more freedom than it would be if we waited. You guys got it all done so quickly," Eric said.

"I know and my apartment is already sold which is kind of why I have been here so often," Matthew said.

"This house is ready to be rented out when we leave so it is going to be fun," I said.

"How is that going to be?" Derek asked.

"Well, someone is going to be moving in for a year at least. That is what they told me so it is going to be fun," I said.

"It is going to be nice to make some extra cash off this kind of thing," Matthew said.

"Money is always helping and plus  the rent will not be too high. The girl who is moving in here seems like me when I was younger which is so fun," I said.

"That is good then," Eric commented.

"So, we leave here tomorrow night?" Matthew asked.

"Yup, and the house is being cleaned deeply by the end of the month so she can move in next month," I said.

"Ugh, we finally get to live together," Eric said looking at me.

"No more saying goodbye finally," I said with a smile looking back at him.

He pulled me over to him.

"This is going to be such a fun Christmas," Eric said.

"You seem so excited about the holidays," I said.

"Well of course it is going to be a lot of fun," Derek commented.

"Interesting isn't it?" Woody asked.

"It kind of has me thinking about things but it is not too deep in thought," I said.

"Do not think about it too much. It is going to be our first Christmas and we are going to be working into a new house," Eric said.

"And then we have to be in Aussie the 2nd week of December for a couple of shows," Les said.

"I think it is going to be fun," Eric said.

"I think it is going to be fun you know. Life always makes something fun happen," I said.

"I'll be there too just not too deeply involved," Alan said.

"I think it is interesting how you have chosen to move out of the group," I said looking at Alan.

"I know but it is time you know. I just don't think being in the group is the kind of thing for me now I am older," Alan replied.