Chapter 4

- Next Day - 

Y/N's POV

Back into the workflow. I don't feel like I even got enough rest yesterday. Yesterday changed so quickly and it did not make me feel relaxed. I did not have another day off for a few so this would be interesting getting through the next few days. Hawk leaves tonight to go do whatever he is going to be doing in Glasgow. 

"Did you end up having any conversations with Hawk last night?" Matthew asked.

"Yes, and I am breaking up with him tonight. I do not care," I said.

"I  am proud of you and are you going to go after Eric now?" Matthew asked.

"I am not going after anyone. Whatever is meant to be is going to be," I said.

A knock was heard on the door.

"Why do people keep randomly knocking?" Matthew asked but walking over and answering the door.

It was Hawk and he was standing there with roses in his hand. The roses were yellow and so beautiful.

"It's your boyfriend," Matthew said.

"What does he want?" I ask but walking over.

"I am sorry for the way I have treated you. I never should have lied to you," Hawk said but handing me roses.

I threw the roses at him.

"I seriously do not care. I don't know how many other times you have lied to me," I said.

Matthew whispered "drama" in my ear.

"I am sorry you know that, right," Hawk said.

"I don't care okay. I don't want to be with you anymore," I said.

"Is this about someone else? Did you meet someone else and want to rid of me?" Hawk asked.

"You lied to me. Do I have to spell it out? L I E," I said.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Hawk asked.

"She does not want to be with you no more," Matthew said.

"I heard what she said. But, what is going on here?" Hawk asked.

"I realized that you are not the one who is made for me. I have realized how much you have fallen out of love with me. I have realized how much I have fallen out of love with you," I said.

"You think I am just keeping you around so I have somebody to run to?" Hawk asked.

"Oh, now you suggested it maybe so," I said.

"Well, I will just leave now. I will come get my things before I go out of town tonight then," Hawk said.

"Good, you got the hint," I said but rolling my eyes and slamming the door in his face.

I leaned against the door and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath in.

"At least you got that out of the way. Now Eric can be the one for you," Matthew said.