Chapter 33

- Y/N's Birthday Continued - 

Y/N's POV

It was a lot later now it was kind of evening time. Around 5 at this time. Eric said we would be having dinner around 6:30 which meant we would leave around 6.

"I think I should put something more fancy than this on," I said.

"I think you look good but if you think so then go for it my love," Eric said.

"I will then," I said with a soft smile and went into my closet and changed.

I walked out of the closet after changing and showed him the dress.

"What do we think of this one?" I asked.

"I think you look good in but do a quick spin for me," he replied looking at me.

I did a spin to show him how flowy the dress was. He was sitting on the bed looking at me.

"I think it is real flowy which is cute in my opinion," I said.

"I think the idea it is flowy makes it so much to be you," he replied.

"I am surprised I don't have many dresses I kept out to be honest. I have a decent amount of options but this is always interesting," I said.

"Oh, that is true. I forgot you have like a good amount of things packed clothes wise," he replied.

"I kept out what I knew I would wear and some other pieces that could be handy," I said.

"The official move is what the middle of December?" he asked.

"Yeah, how is it going with you?" I asked.

"Oh, it is kind of much easier for me you know. I got the house secured after we signed off on the papers," he replied.

"That is good. This is going to be so good for us," I said walking into the bathroom.

"You are doing good on timing in case you were wondering," he said with a chuckle.

"What time is it anyways?" I asked.

"It is only 5:15 which means you have 45," he replied.

"Oh good," I said as I quickly redid my makeup and hair.

"You changing everything?" he asked.

"I am just making sure I feel like I look my best," I said.

"I am in charge of the camera tonight," he said.

"Finee," I said.

"I am surprised you are letting me be since it is kind of like your own child," he said.

"It is because I trust you," I said exiting the bathroom.

"Turned off the curling iron?" he asked.

"I did," I said with a chuckle.

"Do you think I look good?" he asked.

"You always look good," I said messing with a piece of his hair.