Chapter one

"Fucking Christ!" Angel coughed, a bit of blood leaving his mouth as he did.

"What gives a whore like you the audacity to disrespect me?" Valentino spat in his face throwing him against yet another wall.

"Suck my dick bitch." Angel rebutted.

Valentino moved his hands and the chain around angels neck became visible.

"Don't bite the hand that feeds you cocksucker." He snapped. "You may live at that hotel, but the royal bitch can't save you from me." He tightened his grip on the chain allowing less and less slack.

"When I say you're fucking mine, you say?"

"Yes Val." Angeldust said with melancholy.

"When I say you're working all night no fucking breaks, you say?" Val asked creating even less slack with the chain.

"Yes Val." Angel choked back the tears threatening to fall.

"Good boy." Val purred waving his hands allowing the chain to disappear once again. "Now go out there and make me money!"

"Yes Val." Angel said wiping the blood from his face.

Valentino walked out of Angeldust's dressing room and sat back in the director chair. Angel took just a second to compose himself and went back to his spot in the bed he calls a stage. He reads the trashy lines Valentino's talentless brain came up with.

"Action." Valentino calls.

"OH what is helpless lil-ol-me going to do against a bunch of gang-bangers like you?" He moans out.

The scene continues and Val seems impressed with how well Angeldust is performing even after he choked him out. Stuffing three cocks in your mouth gets pretty easy after awhile; but as you can imagine after coughing up blood it's as painful as it sounds. Val rewarded his good performance with a day off. It wasn't rare for Valentino to give others days off, but unfortunately for Angeldust he is Val's favorite, it's why he's so overworked. At least that's what angel tells himself.

Angel gets back to the hotel unscaved. (Well as unscaved as he could be) he collapses at the bar. His head pressed against the counter his arms covering up his face. Husker already had his drink poured and waiting.

"You're too good to me whiskers." Angel grumbles before lifting his head slightly and downing the entire glass, and planting his head back on the counter again.

"Work was that bad?" Husker inquiries, pouring another drink.

"Don't." There was a pause while Angel gulped. "Fucking ask." Angel lifted his head but turned not to face husker knowing full well he ran out of the studio in such a rush he forgot to have someone cover his bruises and black eye.

Vaggy and Charlie came walking through the entrance door and into the lobby.

"Oh good you're back. Tomorrow we have another redemption class. Starts at 10 am sharp Angel." Vaggy informed in her usual cold tone.

Reluctantly Angel turned to face her. "Alright, Vagina."
She rolled her eyes walking upstairs with her love to help create the lesson plans.

Husker waited for the girls to be upstairs and out of earshot. "Ang..." He started softly. "I swear to God if he fucking did that to you, I'll kill him myself." His voice was raspier than normal and filled with darkness.

"What this?" Angeldust asked gesturing towards his face, anxiety evident in his appearance. He has to make this good. Think Angel think. "It's just make up babe!" He explains in his usual tone covering up the fear in his voice. If Husk doesn't believe this he doesn't know what would happen. ..."For the scene we were shooting today, I get brutally fucked by several gang members, no need to be worried."