54

Husker closed up the bar and went up to his room. He opened the door to Angeldust rummaging through his room.

Angeldust stopped dead in his tracks.

His drawers were pulled out, everything was everywhere, all over the floor.

Husker sighed.

"Angel."

He walked into the room and shut the door behind him.

"It's not! Uh.... It's exactly what it looks like, isn't it?" Angeldust sighed and sat on Husker's bed defeated.

Husker walked over and sat on the bed next to him. He put his arm across Angel's shoulder.

"Are we talking about it now?" Husker asked.

Angeldust nodded.

"Basically, Vox ain't ever like me. He's seen a good bit of the shit Val didnto me, but he ain't give two fucks about how many times I tell him it's not worth it." He sighed.

"He's Jealous cause I've had all of Val's attention since the day I signed my soul to him. He's pissed cause I said that Vox was considering a breakup. But he fucking backs Val up like usual." He was so Angry

"Sounds like you need another drink, help yourself." Husker nudged his head to the mini fridge. Angeldust grabbed something, sure he wouldn't like it but he didn't care. He opened the can and chugged half of it

"He doesn't get it. He's got it so good! Val might not be the most affectionate towards the guy but, he's not beating the ever loving shit out him everyday."

Husker took a swig of his cheap stuff.

"So you quit cause he yelled at you?" Husker asked.

"He basically said it was my fault. Like Valentino didn't come here threatening me."

"Well shit. The dude's love blind, Legs." Husk chugged his own drink.

"Yeah, love blind." Angeldust said.

His eyes widened. "Fuck! No, there's no way, there's no way. Why would he? Shit fuck, shit shit, fuck!"

"What's wrong?" Husker asked.

"Love potion!" Angeldust yelled. "Val must have given Vox love potion."

"What is love potion?" Husker wondered.

"It's a liquid drug, Velvette made with Val. It's what most demons, spike drinks with. It's like if horny was a drink, but God the come down is awful."

"Has he.." Husk's didn't finish his sentence Angeldust just nodded.

"oh my god, OH MY GOD!" Husker grabbed Angeldust and hugged him tight.

"I didn't want to talk about it cause I've done some shitty things toward Vox out of jealousy too. These memories aren't good and I can't stop thinking." Angeldust groaned.

"Hey, we all did shit we aren't proud of. He'll either realize you were trying to protect him or he won't. Either way it's not your problem now." Husker stated.

"I want it to be my problem." Angeldust sighed. "Vox helped you after Alastor did what he did. And Vox doesn't fuck with that guy anymore, I feel like I owe him."

"Whatever you decide. I'm sure everything will be fine." Husker assured kissing the demon on the forehead.

"I hope so."

Husker and Angeldust cleaned up his room.

"You hid my shit really well."

"Still not telling you."

"Worth a shot." Angeldust shrugged, putting drawers back in Husk's dresser and folding his clothes back up, before filling the drawers.

Husker picked up one of his shirts and twirled it before playfully whipping Angeldust in the arm with his shirt.

"Oh you wanna go?" Angeldust chuckled grabbing Husker's pillow.

"Hey, hey!" Husker put his arms up on defeat.

Angeldust lowered the pillow and Husker let his guard down.

"Sike!" Angeldust threw the pillow but Husker caught it. "Shit."

"Shit is right." Husker laughed. Tossing the pillow else where and tackled Angeldust to his bed, tickling him aggressively.

"Fuck! Stop!" The demon shrieked in laughter.

"Say you're sorry." Husker instructed, still tickling the demon.

"No! Stooooop! Seriously Whiskers." Angeldust begged in between laughing and breathing

"Say it." Husk demanded.

"Neeeeeverrr!" Angedust giggled.

"Then this is how we spend eternity." Husker laughed ticking the spider even more.

"Fuck!! I'm sorry daddy! I'm sorry!" Angeldust whined.

"Daddy?"

" 's not the first time Ive called you that." Angeldust answered with a smirk.

"No, but usually you say it as a joke." Husker stated.

"Are we not joking?" Angeldust asked.

Husker was silent.

"Sounds like you want it to, not be a joke. Daddy."

"Fuck off." Husker gently shoved the demon.

"Only if you watch me, Daddy."

"Angeldust!"

"Too far?"

"Lil bit." Husker nodded.

"Sorry."

They finished tidying his room. Then the pair, laid on his bed for a bit just enjoying the company, his wings wrapped around the spider as he held him tightly. Angeldust had all eight of his appendages wrapped around the cat demon.

"Hey." Husker said getting the spider's attention.

"I love you."

Angedust blushed, quickly hiding his face in the crook of Husker's neck. 

"I love you too."