31

Angeldust opened the door to the hotel extremely confused why the lights were off. The door shut behind him as he walked in. Before he could even process the lights flashed on and everyone jumped out yelling.

"HAPPY ONE YEAR SOBER!" as in unison as they ever could. Nifty just yelled surprise. She did her best though.

Angeldust was so surprised. "You guys!" He exclaimed refusing to let that tear fall. "You did all this, for me?"

"Of course man, if anyone deserves it it's you." Husker stated.

"We are so proud of you!" Charlie yelled ecstatically.

Husker poured the drink from the shaker as Angeldust stopped at the bar. The drink was a darker shade of pink this time and almost made Angel not trust it. It came from Husk what's not to trust. He ignored the voice in the back of his head, but he still remarked at the obvious difference.

"Luster dust babe. It's just edible glitter, but for drinks." Husker explained, pouring more of the mixture into another glass and taking a sip. "Holy shit."

"You never taste the drinks you create?" Angeldust wondered.

"I normally do but I made this for you, it didn't matter if I liked it. You know the shit I like is far different from this, but God damn is that good." Husker stated as he downed the entire glass, and poured another just to sip on occasion.

He and Angeldust walked around the lobby drinking. Husker eventually sat at the couch. Angeldust however, couldn't resist those delectable cookies.

"Butter cookies!" He exclaimed, putting two on a plate, and looking at the cake in admiration. He then grabbed a skewer of strawberries and dipped it into the chocolate fountain before sitting on the couch next to his love. Who placed a loving hand on his thigh.

Everyone else grabbed a slice of pizza of their choosing, having a little something for everyone. Plain cheese, meat lovers, Spinach with Alfredo sauce pizza, and buffalo chicken pizza for those who like a little spice.

Everyone ate and chatted amongst themselves before Charlie begged Angeldust for a picture. Husker 'tried' to get him out of it, by extending his arm pretending to miss as Charlie dragged Angel away.

Charlie set up the camera as Angel posed a few times, the camera was set to continuous so they'd have a few photos to chose from before picking which would be his Wall of the Redemed photo. The she got in front of it making some goofy faces with Angeldust.

"I think it's my turn for a photo." Husker stated with both his and Angels drink in hand. Angeldust pressed the shutter button and the two posed waiting for the timer. Husker took a sip of his drink as the camera snapped the photo, Angeldust looking lovingly into the shorter demons eyes his drink only slightly tipped to the side for composition purposes.

Husker sat back down waiting for Angel's photo opt to be over, everyone in hell wanted a picture with the porn star. These guys got a picture with someone much more than that.

Angeldust returned after a full twenty minutes of photos with everyone.

Vaggy and Charlie were even drinking this time. Poured themselves a little red wine, with Husker's permission of course.

Once everyone was mostly snacking on the deserts. I say most because now is when Husker decided grabbing pizza was a good idea. Just before speeches.

Charlie sat her drink on the bar counter and walked over to where everyone was seated and grabbed her microphone.

"I think we all know that when, Angeldust first decided to join us here, we were all take by surprise. Especially watching him do all the things he knew he shouldn't do if he wanted to stay, during the first month of his journey. But all of that Aside, he learned from those moments and proved he really did want to improve. I am so happy to be standing here today, honoring this great accomplishment. I'm so FUCKING proud of you Angel." Charlie almost cried during her speech but she refused to let it happen. Everyone awed and clapped as she sat down.

Alastor was next, who used his own mic.

"I truly am amazed at you." He started. "I signed up for the entertainment of watching you and all the other wretched souls fail so epicly at this, hoping to watch the sheer disappointment wash over Charlie." Okay this was getting dark. Vaggy looked concerned. "I'll admit when we found out that Snake man guy, made it to heaven to say I was shocked was an understatement. But I never would have thought YOU of all the demons in hell could truly want to let alone make the effort to repent and be saved." Alastor finished thinking that sounded better than it did. "good job?" Alastor said confused.

Everyone clapped anyways cause he did try to be nice, and he was sincere, just in his own, twisted little way.

Vaggy walked up and took the mic Charlie used.

"Angel, I know our relationship was anything but endearing. You made a mockery of this hotel, and we definitely had our work cut out for us, but you've come a long way since then. Even though we're still finding your goddamn stashes, we know they're all unused. Mainly because Husker pointed it out when he saw me confiscate some." She paused. "Wait that's not the point! Ugh." She held her thumb and forefinger to the bridge of her nose as she collected her thoughts.

"What I'm trying to say is, despite the odds, and everything that was stacked against you, you saw the hurdles and you ran at them even if you just barely made it over, you never gave up, and that Angeldust, is something to be proud of."

Everyone took a drink before cheering. With that it was Husker's turn. he downed his glass of Angel's Lust, grabbed the meat folded paper from his pocket and stood. Taking the mic from Vaggy as she sat down.