56

Cherribomb was on her way home from her first lesson at the hotel, she could have sworn she saw Angeldust. She pulled over to ask if he needed a ride but the demon was gone.

"That cannot be a coincidence."

"You can't even fight me like a man you need your bitches to do it for you." Cherribomb heard running into the alley and ducking behind a dumpster.

"Ow fuck!" Angeldust tried to stand but the pain overwhelmed his body. Valentino snickered as he walked to the demon and hovered over him.

"Don't fucking test me Angel Cakes. Lose Vox's number don't you fucking dare show up at V Tower. If I find out you're little friend is as good as dead." He spat.

That was enough Cherribomb needed to hear she through one bomb in the direction of Val's goons one landed in on of their hands and the guy stood there staring at it like it wasn't about to detonate. Long story short that guy's remaints are all over the wall.

Valentino turned around.

"Not this psycho-bitch again."  He groaned just before Cherri punched him in the face.

"You good Angie?!" She yelled to him as she and the moth man fought.

"Yeah, just got thrown in to a wall. The usual." He groaned.

"Get in my car lock the doors." She instructed throwing her keys to the spider demon, as she continued beating the shit out of Val.

"Lay another God damn finger on my friend again see what fucking happens. Even think about hurting Husk or anyone at that hotel and I'll skin you alive and feed you to THE RADIO DEMON!" Cherribomb threatened.

She lifted the giant moth in the air.

"Oh and since you like throwing people into walls."

"No, no no, truce?!" Valentino begged to no avail.

"A little too late for truce, cunt!" She yelled throwing the large moth into the same brick wall and running to her car.

Angeldust unlocked the car for her.

She got in and sped off quickly.

"Where we going?" She asked.

"Where were you going?" Angeldust asked.

"Home." Cherri stated.

"Then to your place." Angeldust stated.

Cherribomb nodded as they drove off to the shit hole she calls home.

It was just outside the pride ring, a run down building with many cracked or completely missing windows. Boards on some of them. Cherribomb parked her car in the parking lot as went up the fire escape to her apartment.

"Why are you going up this way?" Angeldust asked following her up the rusted metal structure.

"Sharkdouche decided to change the code to the door and not tell me. So I left my window open." Cherribomb stated.

"God he sucks so much." Angeldust groaned.  The two reached her floor and climbed in through her window.

Charlie was preparing for her next class when the hotel phone rang.

"That thing works?" Husker asked.

Charlie just shrugged. Vaggy answered it.

"Tell that piece of shit, two dollar whore that-"

"NOOOO!" vaggy yelled into the phone before hanging up.

"There's telemarketers in hell?" Charlie asked.

"That was Val. Or maybe the other guy with the TV head, I don't know but they wanted to have a message for Angeldust I assume considering what they called him." She stated.

"Lemme guess, cheap whore?" Husker asked.

"Two dollars to be exact." Vaggy stated.

Husker chuckled. "As if."

The truth was Valentino couldn't take being lonely, it's why he has whores in the first place. When Velvette fired him it also meant losing even more time with Vox. He blamed Angeldust for it all. Well no he knew it wasn't Angel's fault but he deserves all the shit Val has to throw at him cause that's what he signed up for even though his contract never out right stated that. If Angeldust even knew half of how their deal would have planned out he would have never said yes. He was going to make Angeldust pay for ruining the empire he built.

"Where is Angeldust anyways?" Charlie asked.

"Doesn't he have work?" Vaggy asked.

"He didn't tell you guys?" Husker asked.

Both women shook their heads.

"He quit." Husker stated. The girls gasped.

"He said he was going to meet someone at the coffee shop I took him to, and try to talk some shit out. Should be back soon, but I'll send him a text." Husker explained

He sent a text and received a call. He immediately answered it.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey, I'm at Cherri's place. Valentino fucking jumped me on the way to the coffee shop.  I'm assuming he had Vox's phone so Vox wouldn't have been there anyway." Angeldust groaned.

"What the fuck?!" Husker yelled.

"Cherribomb saw me I guess, and then she didn't so she ran off into the alley after me and beat the shit out of him after making his bitch ass help, stains on the wall." He continued

"He told me if I don't cut ties with Vox, he'll come after you." He finished.

"You know what you need to do right?" Husker asked.

"Cut ties with Vox?" Angeldust asked.

"Oh fuck no!" Husker exclaimed. "If Valentino wants a fight, we'll give him a war. I don't fully understand your connection with this guy but I know you care about him and if that's the case, We're doing whatever it takes, to help him."

"Angie, I swear to God if you don't marry this guy." Cherribomb stated.

"What's the plan then?" Angedust asked.

"We'll discuss that when you get back here, for the second redemption 101." Husker suggested.

The two demons on the other end of the phone agreed.