27

The two went back to the Hotel, Angeldust got ready for work and Husker tended his bar, with a nice big bottle of booze. Angeldust went back down stairs, grabbing the drink Husker already poured for him.

"Have a good day at work." Husk said.

"I'll try my best." Angeldust said chugging the drink, kissing the demon and leaving the hotel.

Charlie and Vaggy were chatting in the lobby. Alastor appeared right in front of the bar.

"Husker, you're on thin ice!" Alastor whispered in a menacing voice.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Husk asked.

"You were talking with Belladonna?" His face contorted in a very sinister smile.

"Hey it's not like that!" Husker tried to explain.

"You know I've just about had it with your excuses." He warned.

"How the fuck was I suppose to know she'd still be working in cannibal town after all these years?" Husk wondered.

"When the fuck were you in Cannibal town?" Alastor was angry and was not in the mood for rationality.

"Uuuuuuum a few weeks maybe even a month ago? I don't know. I took Angeldust on a date." He admitted.

"Oh finally you speak something fucking truthful." Alastor poised.

"I've only been telling the truth!" Husker yelled.

"Not about Angeldust, and I know you've been spewing details to him bout my deal." Alastor's voice was sinister, and low as possible, as he grew annoyed. He didn't need anyone overhearing.

"What do you mean? I haven't said anything I wasn't supposed to." Husk stated.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't." He yelled before turning his head one-eighty degrees realizing Charlie was in the same room, he turned back to Husker, whispering. "Devour your soul right fucking now?"

Husker trembled.

"Fucking do it then. I'm done."

"What?" Alastor asked.

"Stop threatening me, and do it if you're gonna?" Husker instructed, louder to draw the scene Alastor didn't want. "Oh that's right." Husker laughed. "You fucking can't."

"Uhh what's going on?" Charlie asked looking up from the commotion. Noticing Alastor had the bar tender by the bowtie.

"Charlie!" Alastor said enthusiasticly, as he let go of Husker and adjusted the bow tie and dusted his own shoulders and straighteing his coat. "Just business darling." He smiled wider.

"Is this about Angeldust?" Charlie butted in, that sweet tone of hers a total contrast to Alastor's.

"Oh, this doesn't concern you." Alastor stated.

"The fuck it doesn't!" Husker yelled before Al snapped his fingers and zipped his mouth shut.

"I don't even want to know but can't you please spare him? He's a valuable asset and we all care about him." Charlie pleaded. Oh how Alastor couldn't resist her pleading. He snapped his finger and the zipper around Husker's mouth vanished, and he disappeared.

"Thanks kid." Husker panted before taking another swig from the bottle.

"You'd tell me if there was something going on with Al that I needed to know, right?" Charlie asked.

"I want to, but Charlie I can't. He can't. I can't even explain why or I'll be his newest victim." Husker sighed, chugging the bottle.

Hours go by, it was a tad busier day for the bar considering it was Saturday, but nine o'clock rolled around sooner than later, which meant the bar was closing. Husker grabbed several bottles of his booze and went up to Angeldust's room, knowing he'd be back soon. He sat on the bed cracking open the bottle and taking it straight to the face, and did the same with the next.

When Angeldust did get back, he notice Husk wasn't at the bar, he checked the time on his phone realizing it closed hour ago.

"Husk didn't make me a drink? Dat's new." Angeldust said to himself going up stairs to his room.

He opened the door, Husker was on his bed a bottle in his hand and four unopened bottles next to him, and like ten if not more empty ones all over the floor. Worry was the only emotion Angeldust felt in that moment.

"What the fuck Husk?" Angeldust asked. "I know you're an alcoholic but I've never seen you like dis!" He exclaimed.

Husker groaned and slurred his words to the point Angeldust didn't know what he was saying. Angeldust reached for the bottle in his hand but Husker wouldn't let him.

"Husker you're fucking wasted. Give me the Bottle!" Angeldust yelled.

"No!!! I needshsuey" Husker attempted to argue, pulling the bottle away from Angeldust spilling a little on himself. He guzzled it anyway, grabbing another full bottle.

Angeldust thought quickly.

"Alright fine, for every bottle you open starting now, I'm doing a line of coke." Angeldust's threat was empty, but he'd do it if he had to.

Husker grumbled inaudibly again, before placing the bottle back down. "done." Was the only part Angeldust understood.

"What the fuck got you like dis?" Angeldust wondered.

"A-A-Al-ashtior" Husker groaned. Angeldust needed more information, but Husker was way too drunk to be useful for that.

"What did Al do?"

Husker's thoughts were scattered, what he said wasn't the words he meant to let out but the alcohol was like truth serum and the one thing he knew he should never speak out.

"He made a deal." Husker groaned.

Angeldust's eyes went wide. He wasn't even sure he should believe it because of how drunk he was.

"You've been talking way to much." Sang Al's voice in that dark and creepy old time way, although, Angeldust couldn't see him. "You left me no choice, but to shut you up!" His voice grew darker and menacing as he sang.

"No no no!" Angeldust screamed.

Husker fell off the bed, and backed himself into a corner shaking back and forth. Angeldust watched in horror as it appeared Husker wasn't in control of himself.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!" Husker yelled managing not to slur those words. "No, no no Al please." The voice inside tried to plead. Not in front of Angeldust of all people. Husker began banging his head against the wall against his will, uncontrollable tears escaping his eyes.

"That's it." Angeldust yelled. "You wanna fuck with him You go through me." His voice was loud with confidence, as he stood in a stance of a video game character. He grew another eight feet tall his full blow spider form taking shape.

"You Don't, want that!" Alastor's voice warned in a scarily cheerful song song way. Green whisps circled around the room and green glowing sigles appeared around Angeldust's room, and The Radio Demon appeared. Despite the extra hight he was still much smaller than Alastor.