47

The two finished their muffins, well Husker finished his by giving the last quarter to the little Piglet residing in Angel's purse, but they both still had more than half their drinks left.

Angeldust's phone vibrated.

"Cherribomb wants to hang out after redemption 101." He reiterated the text to Husker.

"Sounds fun." Husker stated.

"You'll come with?!" Angeldust was giddy.

"Why wouldn't I?" Husker asked.

Angeldust shrugged just happy to be in his presence.

The two eventually walked out of the café, with Their drinks and walked in the direction they came.

"And den, Cherri slapped the asshole in the face!" Angeldust recalled from last night.

"I'm glad she has your back." Husker stated.

The two walked along for about a half hour before they reached the giant hill the Hotel was built on. The made their way to the parking lot before treking up to the door.

Angeldust finished his drink halfway through the walk, he threw it out in a dumpster that was spontaneously on fire. The spider demon was sat at the bar asking Alastor, for his usual.

"Huuuuuusheeeeeerr! This guy ain't know my driiink!" He whined.

"He does I told him how to make it." Husker assured.

"I assure you, my feminine fellow. I will make your 'Usual' just as good as your fuzzy companion here, does." Alastor said in that cheery, show tune esk voice, his smile never faltered but it grew in an almost encouraging way as he said the last world of the sentence.

Alastor was certain he poured all the right ingredients into the mixer that was filled with ice, before draining it into a cup. It looked just the same, as when Husker made it. Speaking of Husker, he nodded and gave a thumbs up of apoval to Alastor.

Angeldust thanked the strawberry pimp behind the bar, taking a sip of the drink.
He frowned before even swallowing the sip he took. Throwing Alastor's confidence right out the window.

"Oh, it can't be that bad." Husker stated, assuming Angel just didn't like that it wasn't him, who made the drink. The cat demon took a sip. Immediately he knew what was wrong, but he said nothing.

It was Alastor's first time making the drink after all. He definitely forgot something, as the Vodka overpowered the whole drink.

"Al can you please, hand me that bottle of Rumchata?" He asked politely. Alastor nodded, handing the bottle to Husker watching him.

Husker eyeballed how much he'd need to offset the bitterness of the vodka.

"How's that babe?" He asked handing it to Angeldust, who obediently took a sip. He rested his arm on one of the spider's shoulders.

"So much better!" Angel cheered.

"That's why I add the rumchata." Husker whispered to The Radio Demon.

"Because this guy," He paused, squishing Angeldust's face with his paws. "Likes his drinks tough, but sweet." He stated, ruffling Angeldust's hair.

"Just like my persona." He said standing up straight, puffing his chest floof confidently.

Alastor was amused by the brasen displays of affection, but he kept it to himself. He did indeed believe the couple was cute. But he'd never let anyone know that.

Angeldust took his seat on the couch in the lobby, with his drink. Husker asked Alastor for his bottle of booze.

"Uhh, where?" He asked.

"Lowest shelf." Husker stated.

"It's not there." Alastor answered.

"What?!" Husker asked.

He walked over to the lounge area and behind the couch Angeldust was sitting on as to not disrupt the entire group. He leaned over the back of the couch slightly to whisper in Angel's ear.

"Angel Darlin, have you any idea where my booze is?" He asked calmly.

"I may, have accidentally, forgotten to take it down from the top shelf that one day I helped you restock." He batted his eyelashes and pressed his two pointer fingers together.

"Be a dear, and get it for me?" Husker asked. Angeldust nodded getting up from the couch. Husker walked over to the bar with him.

Angeldust went behind the counter, stood up on his toes and grabbed the bottle, he handed it to Husker.

"Thank you." He said as he opened it.

"Of course! I'm sorry I forgot about it." Angeldust apologized before going back to the class. Charlie did tell him he didn't have to attend anymore but, he'd be lying if he said he didn't like watching these sinners change, or that they feel comfortable enough to ask him for advice.

For once Angeldust felt needed in his life, in all aspects he's ever wanted. Needed by his Piglet to look after him. Needed by Husker (knowing the feeling was mutual was a plus), and by the other guests at the hotel. Cherri was sat next to the spider demon, reluctantly taking notes. Angeldust has never felt this content in his afterlife. He's starting to wonder if that was why the thought of going to heaven bothered him so. Because he was finally in control of his life, finally right where he wanted to be, and the thought of losing that feeling the moment he got it did more than scare him.

It outright destroyed his psyche.

After class, Angeldust, Cherribomb went up to Angel's room. Husker went to his own getting ready for the night out.

Cherri bomb quickly changed as Angeldust looked through his closet.

"What do you think of this?" He asked, pulling out a bubblegum pink sequin body suit with a heart cut out on the chest, out of his closet by the hanger.

"Oooh!" Cherri gawked at the beautiful piece of clothing.

"Do you think Husk would like it?" He asked.

"Angie, the man thinks you look good in anything!" Cherribomb couldn't believe she even had to answer such a question. "For fuck sake, I'm pretty sure you could wear a giant brown paper bag and he'd still look at you like you're the only man in hell."

"He does, doesn't he." Angeldust agreed in realization that he was silly to doubt Husker's obviously unchanging opinion of himself.