19

Angeldust's cut the usual hour walk, down to 25 minutes. He pushed the door open and stomping into the lobby, as he angrily mumbled to himself. Letting the door slam loudly. Everyone in the lobby turned their attention to him. He forgot class still happens, when he's not there.

"Those fucken schmucks think they can fire ME, their Most famous actor?! Fuck em who needs em. I'm sure we got sum'in like only fans. I'd dominate that shit." He stomped up the stairs.

"Uh Husk, take fifteen will you?" Charlie asked tilting her head in the direction of the stairs and going back to her class.

"I'm on it. Just make sure you tell Al, you asked me to." He reminded.

Husker sprinted up the stairs as quickly as he could. He got to Angel's room just seconds too late. The door slammed in his face.

"Ow." He groaned grabbing his nose.

"Shit." He could hear angeldust sigh. The door opened and he pulled him in quickly, shutting the door again.

"What the hell was that about?" Husker asked still rubbing his face mostly his nose.

"Vox t'inks the solution to them losing ratings, is firing ME!" Angel explained. Husker was shocked.

"Are you shitting me?!" He grumbled. "Don't worry baby they'll come to their senses."

"I don't give two fucks. I'm done." Angel groaned. Going on and on about all he's done for that company, and how much money his body makes them every year.

His phone began to ring. As if on queue.

"Shit it's Vox!" Angeldust yelled.

"Fucking answer it." Husker instructed, he left the room to give him privacy.

Angel answered the call. "The fuck do you want?" He growled.

"Angel How you doin?" Vox inquired.

"Cut the small talk Vox." He warned.

"Look, I made a mistake in firing you, Velvette made me realize, just how much an asset you are, if you come back I'll give you a, say 20 percent raise?" Vox offered.

"Sixty percent" Angel countered.

"Forty?" He argued.

"Sixtynine." Vox couldn't see it but Angel raised an eyebrow suggestively.

"Okay." Vox agreed, not wanting it to get higher.

"Glad you've come to your senses Voxie." He cooed.

"Just get back here quick. There's about to be hell." Vox stated before he hung up.

Angel composed himself, went backdown stair and rushed back out the door.

Charlie immediately looked at Husk.

"Work shit." He mouthed. She nodded, and went back to her teachings.

At the studio Angeldust was greeted first by Velvette.

"Angie, I'm so sorry for Vox's stupidity, I'm so glad you agreed to come back to us! Things have been really fucked since I fired Val." She stated overly sympathetic. Did Angel hear that correctly?

"You what?!" He yelled.

"You sound angry. I thought you of all people would love that?" She questioned.

"Do you have any idea what the fuck you just did?! For fucks sake the restrictions here was da only t'ing stopping him from beating me near death!" He screamed in her face.

"I- I." She didn't know what to say.

"Shit I gotta fix this."

He ran off, to his dressing room. Got in his best lingerie and put on his fluffy pink robe and a black belt to make it appear more classy. He sprayed some perfume before he ran off to the only place he knew Val would be. The bar, where they met.

He crawled on all eight of his legs through the crowded bar and up to Val's private corner and crawled his way between his legs.

Val was distracted by his other whores to notice his zipper unzipped but he noticed when a new set of lips wrapped around his dick. He jumped with a startle. The girls moaning as he pulled the leash to their collars when he jumped.

"Why don't you girls go freshen up?" He instructed as a question. The girls strutted off to the bathroom. As Val addressed the all firmilar mouth attached to him, under the table.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He sneered.

Angeldust didn't answer, he just held his dick with both hand, like he taught him as he went down.

"Answer!" He gripped the demon's throat choking him in more ways than one.

"Val it's not my fault! They fired me too!" He explained.

"They did?" He gasped.

"I mean dey asked me to come back but, when they told me the fired you, I came here." Angeldust explained, taking off his robe.

"You always were a loyal little slut." He chimed holding his neck with a looser grip and stroking under his chin.

Angel bit his lip. No! He's not falling for it again.

"Don't think I'm not pissed." He huffed.

"Oh, but you still came to cheer up your daddy." He teased. "You can't resist me, what? That bartender bad in bed?" He smirked.

He ignored the insult, still pissed Val has the fucking audacity. "How the fuck do you know about Husk?"

"Oh please! you thought I believed that Warden shit. I'll admit I considered it but one of our models saw you in cannibal town with him." He stated.

"For the record, Husker Is better in bed than you can ever aspire to be." He dug. "You forget I've been sober."

He gasped. "Are you implying I drug you during sex?"

"Don't play stupid."

"Alright you caught me. What do ya want?"

"A different deal."

"No dice."

"Then I don't get you back in your director position." Angeldust stated.

"I don't give to fucks. About Vox Tech anymore. I'm focusing on MY business. Pimpin' not Simpin enterprises." He pulled the glowing chain tying him to Angel. "Come back to me full time, will you Angel Cakes?" He begged.

Oh no.