51

Husker and Angeldust went up to Angel's room Charlie canceled today's lesson due to the unforeseen event of the morning. She told her bartending friend she'll get Alastor to pardon him since, Angeldust did hit him pretty hard and his one eye was swollen shut. His bong was on the desk instead of in its not so hidden hiding spot because Angeldust tidied his room and he moved it.

The two were sat on his bed, Husk had the icepack to his eye still. And Angeldust looked down, glumly stairing at nothing in particular.

"I am so fucking sorry." Angeldust said again.

"That enough apologizing you're starting to sound like Charlie." Husker laughed. Angeldust leaned over his lap to grab his bong and grinder. He sat the bong in his lap when he sat back down.

There was a knock on the door. It was Cherribomb and the girls. Not that the couple knew that.

"Come in." They both called.

Charlie had quickly covered her eyes. Cherribomb stood there, a smirk on her face knowing whatever was behind that door could always be worse. And Vaggy was just there for moral support.

"You two okay?" Cherribomb asked. She the looked over to Charlie. "You can uncover your eyes bitch."

"Don't call my girlfriend a bitch." Vaggy asked.  But made it sound like a statement. The girls huddled into the room

"I call everybody bitch. She's not a bitch she's just my bitch." Cherribomb stated.

"It's how ya know she likes ya. If she ain't call you bitch you on this bitch's hit list."

"Valentino's at the very top of that list. He better not fucking come back cause y'all bitches got me on speed dial. I'll blow his ass up!" She smirked.

"I knew I liked her." Husker chuckled.

"Aye. I like you too bitch!" Cherri gushed. Before sitting towards the bottom of bed,

"Angel is that...." Vaggy  was starting dead in his eyes "Is that a bong?!"  She yelled.

"Uhhh no!" Angeldust said with so much panic, hiding it behind his back. Causing Husker and Cherri to laugh hysterically.

"I told you they'd find it you knuckle head!"

"I'M LITERALLY HOLDING IT! IF IT WAS WHERE I HAD IT THEY WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN!"

"Cherri tell him 'hiding' a bong this fucking big right here by his bed!" Husker said leaning down and pointing to the spot Angel decided was the best place to hide it when he literally has a closet.  "Is not hiding it at all."

Cherribomb looked disprovingly at Angeldust and then turned her head to the girls behind her. "How the hell are you guys just finding out about this?" She faceplamed.

Angeldust looked at Vaggy who's arms were crossed and her face was clearly angry.

"HUSK HAS BEEN SMOKING WITH ME TOO!" He exclaimed pointing at the cat demon.

"Man, why you gotta drag me into this?" Husker whined, avoiding Vaggy's disapproving gaze.

"What the actual fuck guys!?" Vaggy asked.

"In their defense, it's been helping Angie stay off the strong shit. I know I shouldn't have given it to him, but if he didn't get green from me he would've been who knows where doing something a helluva lot worse." Cherribomb defended.

"Weed can help you stay clean?" Vaggy asked barely processing the information the demons are spweing. They're talking quickly filled with panic, like Vaggy was about to kill them all.

"What's the big deal Vaggy?" Charlie asked. "You do know, weed is one of the things my dad gifted to earth right?"

"Wait, what?" All of them asked in unison.

"Why else would they call it devil's lettuce?"

"Bitch. Get the fuck out." Cherribomb laughed.

Charlie looked down at the floor as she went to leave the room.

"No no Charlie don't leave!" Husker laughed. Charlie stopped in her tracks

"You really gotta work on social cues babe!" Angeldust chuckled.

"So You, don't want me to leave?" Charlie asked.

"No!" They all yelled.

"Both of you, get the fuck over here." Angeldust instructed motioning Charlie and her girlfriend to their bed by tilting his head.

Charlie and Vaggy hesitantly walked over and sat on the bed awkwardly.

They all shifted around so everyone had enough room, quickly realizing Angel's bed was not bigh enough for five people to sit on. Husker decided the solution was to lift Angeldust up and gently place the spider demon in his lap.

Charlie sat with her legs crossed. Vaggy decided to sit in the desk chair near the bed because she was wearing a skirt and was too afraid of accidentally flashing someone.

"You two in or out?" Angel asked.

"Huh?" Charlie asked.

"You smoking too or what?" He reiterated.

"Ohh. Uuhh......."

"CHARLIE?!" Lucifer called out. "How is nobody here?!"

"Dad!" Charlie rushed out of the room glad to have an excuse to avoid that.

"There's my favorite daughter." Lucifer called.

"Dad, I'm you're only daughter. Infact I'm your only child."

"I know, but I still love you a lo- hey is that marijuana?!" He said walking past her and into the room.

Fuck I left the door open! Charlie thought to herself as she walked into Angel's room.

"Well, hey there short king." Angeldust said flirtatiously.

"Watch yaself." Husker warned.

"What? He's a literal short, king." Angeldust stated.

"You didn't have to say it like that." Husker said softly and swaying his head in a teasing type of way.

"Oh, fuck off." Angel joked.

"I can't help but notice, the beautifully green grains you got there. Where'd ya get it?" Lucifer asked.

"It's mine. Grow it moiself." Cherribomb stated.

"Interesting! May I partake?" He asked.

"You may." Angeldust stated. Lucifer walked over to the bed but he sat crisscrossed on the floor near the chair Vaggy was in.

"You're gonna smoke with my dad?" Charlie was so confused.

"Charlie?! Come come." Lucifer waved her over.

"Why the fuck did we come up here again?" Vaggy asked pinching her nose in annoyance.

"I'm sorry. I missed a lot of Charlie's firsts. Lemme have this!" Lucifer begged.

"Awe Dad." Charlie walked on over towards the group.

"This is the weirdest fucking circle ever." Angeldust groaned.

"It's upside down and ass backwards!" Cherribomb laughed.

"Can you just light the fucking bong!"
Husker yelled annoyed. "Seriously Legs we've been sitting here for twenty minutes!"

They all laughed. Angeldust lit and hit the bong, before handing it off to Husker.