40

The bar was busier than usual even with classes going on. New guests? Husker wondered. Maybe they just wanted to see what this hotel was about? Husker didn't mind tho, he poured everyone of the patrons their requested drink.

"Thanks have a nice day." They called out as they walked away taking a look around the hotel as they drank.

Husker chugged on his bottle of booze, as usual.

"Husker." Waltzed in Alastor. "who are, all these people?" He asked.

Husker shrugged. "Beats me, I gave 'em their drinks and they just walked off."

"Interesting."

The radio demon fixed his tie and confidently over to the crowd of new faces.

"Hello there!" His broadcasted sounding voice cheered. "May I help you with anything?" He asked.

"Are you the owner?" One of the demons asked.

"No no no, I'm the Host." Alastor corrected

"What exactly is this place?" Another demon asked.

"Why, I'm so glad you asked." Alastor's chirped almost in a customer service voice. "This is a Rehabilitation Hotel. If you stay here, and try to be better, and maybe just maybe you get to Heaven, later" He explained in a sing song voice pronouncing Better in a way it almost rhymes

"Oh yeah that's definitely not for us. Thanks for the booze." The group walked out of the hotel quickly.

Alastor's cocked his neck and that creepy ninty degree angle way he does when someone pisses him off.

"Nonsense!" He stated. The more he tried to persuade these sinners to stay the more they wanted to run. Anrun they did the moment the door opened. Angeldust entired the hotel. He stopped by the bar like he always did, before he had to go to work.

Husker already had his drink in the mixer, he shook it up and poured it into a glass setting it on the counter before the demon.

"You never disappoint." He said after taking a gulp of the perfectly pink beverage.

"What time you coming back from work?" Husk wondered.

"Probably six." Angeldust answered

"Alright."

Angeldust gulped down his drink a wiped his mouth. He and Husker leaned over the counter, for a quick kiss before Angeldust stood from the bar stool. Alastor didn't say anything about it, as it was a 'hospitable goodbye'.

"I'll see ya later Husk." He said walking towards the door.

"Be safe." He instructed.

"What's the fun in that?' Angeldust joked before exiting the hotel.

"He's real charming." Alastor observed.

"What's it to you?" Husker asked.

"Just a mere observation." The eerie demon smiled

"Yeah, you said that shit bout Charlie but look where we are." Husker stated..

"I told her about all of that Husker. I've apologized to you guys. Aaaaand I told Charlie my deal is off." He whispered.

"ALASTOR!" Husker yelled.

"No need to shout." Alastor stated calmly.

"You're really walking the line here! What if-"

"We die we come back. You know this." Alastor kelp the calm tone in his voice.

"That's only if they don't have angelic weapons." Husker reminded.

"Husker, don't worry." Alastor instructed. "Besides, it was just a compliment. Why would I need to strike a deal with the adult film star?" He wondered.

"I don't know, but I don't trust you." Husker stated.

"I've got errands to run. Be a dear and keep doing what you're doing." Alastor instructed before teleporting.