10

Angel and Husker retired to their own rooms today, unsure if they want the others knowing just yet. It wasn't very late, Charlie was setting up the chalkboard for tomorrow's classes. Vaggy was talking to Alastor about keeping Nifty's 'tendancies' (for lack of better word) under a little more control.

"I'll talk to her. But I can't promise anything, Nifty is a different kinda of insane." Alastor admitted.

"You know it seriously worries me that you understand her." Vaggy stated.

"Not only do I understand, I also strongly encourage it." Alistor corrected.

"Im going to pretend I didn't hear that." Vaggy stated.

"Did Angel ever get back from work?" Charlie asked.

"Uh, I have no clue." Vaggy admitted.

"Where's Husker?" Alistor asked.

"Not it." Vaggy started.

"Not it!" Alsitor said next.

"You're it Hun." Vaggy told Charlie.

"If I'm scarred for life by whatever is behind that door I blame you both." She stated.

"I can live with that." Alistor agreed.

She walked up the stairs and towards Angel's room. She knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Angel asked.

"It's Charlie."

"Come in." He called.

She opened the door. Angel was sat on the bed petting fat nuggets who sat perfectly in his lap.

"Piggy!" Charlie exclaimed, walking into the room and petting the small animal.

"You do this every time." Angel laughed.

"Well I love him." She stated.

"Well what did ya need? I know you didn't come just to obesses over Fat Nuggets." He wondered.

"We just didn't know you came back. We were kinda worried." She admitted. "Also Alastor is looking for Husker I kinda assumed he'd be with you." She admitted.

"Why would you think such a thing?" He wondered.

"Oh, you know. You two have gotten closer in the time you've been here, so I just thought." She stopped talking, realizing it's wrong for her to just assume.

"Well he's in his room, as far as I know. Oh and Charlie, were just friends." He lied.

Charlie nodded. "Oh darn I thought you two were cute together. Well I'll leave you be. Bye now Fat Nuggets." She said getting up to leave, not before petting the pig goodbye.

"Wait!" Angel stopped her.

"Yeah?" She turned to face him.

"Say we were a thing, would you be able to keep it a secret?" He wondered.

"Vaggy says I'm good with secrets but I think it depends, some things I just can't keep." She admitted honestly.

"Well if I tell you, you have to keep it between you and Vaggy. You can't even tell Smiles, down there." He stated.

"my lips are sealed." She promised.

Angeldust motioned her to shut the door again and waved her to sit next to him on the bed. She did exactly that.

"He took me out on a date, after I got home. it was so nice Charlie. I don't know what I did to deserve him." He explained.

"Oooh, where did he take you?" She inquired.

"Some little restaurant in Cannibal town. It was so nice, the food was sooo good. This singer, I guess Whiskers knew sang a favorite song of mine, and we danced." Angel explained. "Someone recognized me and asked for my autograph." He exagerted.

"Everywhere you go everyone knows you." She laughed.

"Perks of being famous doll." He admitted.

"So you two are together?"  She asked.

"Yes but don't say anything." He reminded.

"Got it." Charlie stated, before leaving the room and going back downstairs.

"Did you find them?" Vaggy asked.

"Husker is in his room from what Angel said." She stated. Alastor nodded and went upstairs himself.

"Wow I thought those two were joint at the hip." Vaggy admitted. "I almost thought they were like a thing."

Charlie squealed. Angeldust did say Vaggy could know right?

"He said I could tell you but it has to stay between us. He said Alastor can't know." She said.

"Tell me what?" Vaggy wondered.

"They went on a date today." She blabbed.

"Wow." Was all Vaggy could say. "Why can't he know?" She asked.

"Uh he didn't say, but I assume just to make sure Angel's boss doesn't find out." Charlie thought aloud.

Vaggy just nodded, and continued writing tomorrow's objectives on the chalkboard.

"I think we finished early." She said.

"Yes!" Charlie exclaimed. The two of them went up to their room, they snuggled up together and binged their favorite show.