5

The next day rolls on like normal, except Angeldust left earlier for his double at the studio. This meant he was missing both classes instead of one. But Vaggy and Charlie are spending quality time with her Hell's greatest dad. (Aka Lucifer Morningstar) which means they had to cancel classes last minute anyway.

Which leaves Nifty, Husker and Alastor tending to the current guests. Nifty was off on her bug Genocide mission while Alastor and Husker talked.

"Are you sure that's a wise idea. Again they don't exactly know why you disappeared." Husker stated.

"Ah ah. What did I say the last time we discussed that?" Alistor questioned.

"I wasn't gonna say anything about that, I just don't think it's so smart for you to be so cocky. What if they catch on?" Husker asked .

"Curiosity killed the cat Husker." Alistor warned. "Besides they won't catch on. You forget I'm the Radio demon, I can do whatever I want." Alistor stated.

"Al..." Husker started.

"Really Husker, you don't need to worry. Why do you care if something happens to me anyway, you already know if I die you're freed." Alastor asked not really answering his own question.

"Yeah well I didn't think it would be because you're a puppet too" Husker stated.

"Keep your fucking voice down!" Alastor gripped the chain he keeps tight on Husker. "Don't forget who's in charge here."

Husker nodded.

"Now then," he paused letting go of the chain and watching it vanish " it's time for me to go do my broadcast. Teach dear old Vox a lesson." Alistor stated.

Husker nodded and chugged his bottle.

The hotel events were lacking because Charlie and Vaggy went out with Lucifer unexpectedly and it caused classes to be cancelled. Husker just sat at the bar just drinking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"CUT!" Yelled Valentino.

"What the hell Val?" Some of the actors asked.

"Seriously what the fuck do I pay even you for? You think that's how you fucking fuck someone?" Valentino rolled his eyes. So that's why Velvette came on to Angel's set. Val needed a professional.

"Angel, go show these amateurs how it's done!" Val instructed.

"Yes Val." He said in his over-happy tone.

Angel sat in the original actress's spot and said. "Ready when you are daddy." Rolling his eyes.

"Action!" Val directed.

The original actor stood with her mouth agape, Angel couldn't figure out if she was surprised or traumatized. Angeldust takes it a sign he's doing a good job either way.

"That's right baby!" He directed to Angeldust. "Wait are you taking notes? You fucking should be! He's only gonna do this once you you better get it right!" Val warned the previous actress.

Angel finished the scene and the actress returned to her roll. He walked of the set.

"Angel, may we meet in your dressing room?" Val asked.

Oh no! What could this be about? Was he not good enough? Is Val just pissed in general? Is he gonna be okay after this? So many thoughts raced hrough Angeldust's head.

"Yes Val." Angeldust nodded and walked towards his dressing room timidly. Valentino following after.

"I realized it's been a while since you've been rewarded." Valentino shrugs.

"What's a whore need a reward for?" Angel rolled his eyes.

"For ol' times sake?" Val pressed.

"You know I'm trying to get clean, Val." Angel retorted. Val grabbed the demon by the throat.

"That, that is outside of work. Here what I say goes, or did you forget that?" Val asked a sinister tone in his voice, as he made the contract appear.

"How can I, when you Never let me?" Angel responded in a sarcasticly sweet tone.

"Don't get cute. Just get naked." Val demanded.

Angeldust knew better than to continue arguing. He just hopes whatever it is doesn't send him to a spiral.

"I've missed this. Ever since I got promoted. I've missed you." Val coaxed. Angel can see through the lie but he was willing to ignore that right now. After the guy he filmed with earlier on he needs someone who knows what they're doing, at least a little bit.

"Yeah, you're real charming when you're not pounding my face in." Angeldust admitted.

Valentino's grip tightended before he tried kissing Angeldust, but Angel pulled away. This time Val pinned him down and kissed him successfully. He pushes his tongue past Angel's teeth. Angeldust didn't want this but he wasn't gonna fight it, so he just sat there kissing back and letting Val's tongue dominate his. He stopped caring a long time ago.

Val unbuckle his pants and pulled them down, along with Angel's underwear, and began thrusting into him. Then he tied the tourniquet around Angels upper arm.

"You're gonna love this." Val snickered, before injecting the drug.

One minute Angel felt nothing the next minute his eyes were hearts and all he felt was ecstacy throughout his body. The sounds emitting from the room, were far more than just unholy. Valentino is pretty sure Vox can hear them from his office, on the top floor.

Valentino took advantage of the drug's effects. Making Angeldust enjoy every precious minute of agony. He won't remember it that way though. Val was a sadistic freak but he knew better than to do anything with Angel sober. People would find out and he'd get fired from Vox tech for even thinking physically harming another worker. Val pressed the flame of his lighter to the demon's inner thigh, watching lustfully at the mark emerging on Angel's pale skin.

"God damn!" Angeldust moans out only feeling the pleasures it brings.

Val just laughs sinisterly, before freshly lighting his cigarette and using Angeldust to put it out over, and over again. He flipped the demon over and began railing into his ass harder than he has ever done before. Angeldust's whorish sounds and profanities fill and flood out of the room. Valentino came as quickly as this started and left Angel there unfinished. He composed himself, pulled his pants up, buckling his buckle and going back to the director's chair.

Angeldust just lays there feeling the effects of the drugs wash over him. Damn whatever this was, it's gonna last way longer that Valentino ever could. Angeldust puts his robe on and walks back to the section of the studio, he was working in today. More than ready for the next scene.

The drugs didn't wear off til half way through his last scene. This isn't gonna be pretty.