7

Husker decided to take Angel out of the hotel. They just galavanted around town and did a little bit of shopping.

"Hey, I may be a low-lifw alcoholic loser, but at least I don't need drugs to make me good at sex." Husker laughed as they entered another store.

"Oh forget it. Val thinks he's so good, but he just knows his kinks he knows nothing about getting another person off." Angeldust chuckled.

"Don't get me wrong, the right kinda drugs make good sex astronomical sex. But damn does Val not have a clue." He continued.

"You've had sex high on more than on occasion?" Husk wondered.

"Seriously? Two words. Crack. Whore." Angeldust said pointing to himself as he confidently said the words. Husker rolled his eyes, with a smile on his face.

The pair went into a few more stores Angeldust had far more bags than Husker did and he was accumulating more.

Afterwards they started heading back to The Hazbin Hotel.

"Hey, Husk are we a thing?" Angeldust asked as they excited the store. Husker gulped.

"Uhh, I don't know Ang, do you want us to be a thing?" He asked.

"I don't know." Angeldust stated.

Husker became uncomfortable. He wasn't ready for this especially not today, after everything.

"I like you, a lot Whiskers." Angeldust admitted. "I like the version of myself when I am around you. I like that you care 'bout me even if you won't admit it. I know you do." He chuckled.

"Legs.." Husker stopped him.

"No, I need to say this. I want to be yours. I might be Val's property, but I want to be with you." Angeldust stated.

"Angeldust, you don't understand how happy I am to hear you say that, but I'm worried I'm gonna mess things up for you." Husk said sollamly.

"What do you mean?" Angel asked.

"Do you think we could keep your boss from finding out? How long til he catches on and does something crazy drastic. I would not be able to live with myself if I become the reason he hurts you." Husker stated wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Husk.... Dat's, dat's the nicest t'ing anyone has ever said to me." Angel wiped his own away.

"Could we try? Maybe it stays behind closed doors. Let everyone else believe nothing's changed between us." He suggested.

"Dusty, I really don't think this is a good idea." Husker sighed.

"Fuck if it's a good idea! I don't give a shit what lies a head. I want to be with you, if you want to be with me too, it's worth the risks." Angeldust declared.

"Jesus you really are a power bottom." Husker chuckled.

The two walked back into the hotel and walked up stairs. Husker walked to his room and sat down the two bags he had before meeting Angel in his.

He walked through the door way and Angel shut the door, he pushed Husker against it and kissed him. Husk's eyes went wide, before he realized what was happening and started kissing back.

The two made out for a solid three minutes before Angeldust pulled away.

"Now tell me you don't feel the same." He said.

"You know I can't." Husker said looking down hiding his very rosey cheeks.

"That's what I thought." He teased.