52

Husker Took his hit, sending Angel's bong over to Cherribomb. She took a nice long hit before she passed it to Charlie.

"Uh how I do dis." Charlie asked looking to her left at her father.

"Pft." Angeldust held back a laugh.

"Is it still lit?" Lucifer asked.

"I don't fucken know!" She stated. Handing him the bong. He went to take a hit but got nothing. He shook his head.

"Husker, my man you got the light?" Lucifer asked. Husker shook his head.  Angedust threw it softly over to the king of hell.

Lucifer sat up adjust his tie and took a breath.

"Okay sweetie, you put this part to your mouth, and you light the weed that's here. Wait actually no, you'd probably burn it all, I'll light it for you, okay? You just inhale when I light it okay?" He explained very excitedly.

"So thaaaaat's where she gets it from." Cherribomb said in realization.

"Like this?" Charlie asked putting the bong to her mouth, everyone nodded or gave her a thumbs up.

Lucifer looked at her giving a thumbs up in question. She gave one back and Lucifer lit the weed. Charlie inhaled like her father instructed. "now you just hold it for a bit, and exhale." Charlie nodded, Lucifer took the bong and his hit, then he passed it to Vaggy. Angeldust tried to coached her but she snatched the bong and said

"I got it."

Charlie blew out the smoke and started coughing so hard.

"What........ the....... fuck?" She breathed out in-between coughing fits.

Everyone just laughed.

"You enjoy this!?" She asked

"Just wait babe. You gotta let the high hit you first." Angeldust chuckled.

"Also if you get too high just tapp out. It's ya first time you're gonna be a lightweight." Husker stated in a joking yet supportive tone.

Everyone got their hit and Angeldust started the next rotation.  Charlie was already high as shit, giggling at every little thing and gawking at Fat Nuggets more than usual.

"Babie." Was all she could say staring at the pig.

"Charlie, take the bong or you're getting skipped." Angeldust instructed.

"What? Ohh, sorry." She snapped out of her hyper focus and took the bong from Cherri taking another hit.

"This is so fun!" Lucifer exclaimed, before taking his next hit, and passing it to Vaggy.
"I gots an idea tho. But I think Charlie has to tap out." He stated.

"We're listening." The group said amused expect Charlie who was petting Nugg's belly.

Lucifer snapped his finger And his rolling tray appeared. Of courses it had tiny rubber ducks painted all over it.

"Oh I like where this is going!" Angeldust stated.

"The bong goes this way, so this joint will go the opposite." Lucifer stated packing and rolling the joint in an impressively short amount of time for how perfectly rolled it was.

"Charlie your dad is so fucking cool!" Vaggy yelled, she's high as shit too.

The bong and the joint were passed around in alternating directions. Until everyone tapped out. Lucifer ended up having to leave due to a phone call he wouldn't say much about. Four out of five demons sitting sat on Angel's bed. Well Cherribomb was sprawled out along the foot of the bed.

"You know if we had a ship name it would be Angelhusk." Angeldust stated talking softly only to Husker.

"Why not Huskerdust?" Husker asked.

"Huskony?" Angeldust asked. Husker cocked an eyebrow.

"Ignore me I'm high." Angeldust played it off. Fuck Valentino got in his head.

Charlie was at in-between the cat demon and her girlfriend, she was petting Husker who was trying his best to ignore it cause he knows she's just high as fuck.

"So fluffy!!!!!!" She gushed.

"Charlie, you're lucky I like you." Angeldust chuckled.

"She's lucky I like her." Husker laughed.

"I'm sorry Husker." Vaggy apologized picking Charlie up and placing her on the floor next to herself.

"Fluffy!!" She whined reaching for Husker.

"This bitch worse than drunk Nifty!" Husker groaned. Angeldust and Cherribomb laughed.

"At least Charlie isn't trying to drink bleach." Angedust laughed.

"What?!" Husker laughed.

"Wait she tried to drink it?!"  Cherribomb asked laughing

Eventually it was just the two of them again. Angeldust was still in his lap. Husker swaddled him by his lower back

"You okay Ange?" Husker asked.  Angeldust nodded.

"You're awfully quiet." Husker observed.

"Just content." Angeldust stated.

"You had a good day then?" Asked the cat, rocking side to side as he looked admiringly at the spider in his lap.

"Yeah. I mean fuck, Val coming here pissed me off, but it felt so fucking good to say all dat!" Angedust explained.

"I could tell. You went off." Husker chuckled. "I'm proud of you."

Angeldust blushed.

"It's no big deal." He said.

"Yes it is. The man's walked all over you for how long? And you finally grew a back bone and let ya balls drop." Husker teased.

"Fuck you!" Angeldust groaned.

"Not tonight."

"Bummer."

Husker leaned back laying on Angel's bed. Angeldust was still sat in his lap. Husker patted his chest.

Angeldust laid down placing his head on Husker's chest.

"What?"

"That's my name."

"I know. Huskony, kinda gave that away." The cat chuckled.

"Fuck off."

"Nope. Anthony definitely suits you tho."

Husker chuckled and kissed Angeldust on the lips. The spider immediately deepened it. The made out for a while.