25

A/n this is probably the only one authors note I'll do, usually I just insert random photos and sometimes they match the content of the chapter but for this one, THE PICTURE ABOVE IS what angle's wearing. Just wanted it to be known in case I suck at describing. Back to the story.

It was a Saturday, which meant no class for Angeldust, and that his shift starts later in the day around three ish. Husker woke up in Angel's bed, quickly left the room getting dressed in his best clothes. He asked Al for the day of so grateful he complied.

He was taking Angeldust for a stroll around Pentagram City. He left a note on the inside of Angel's door with instructions for the other demon.

He sprayed some calonge and checked himself in the mirror. Fixing his hair a bit before he walked out. He grabbed his bottle of cheap booze, poured Angel his signature drink, left it waiting for him in the cooler under the bar counter. Another note he left.

He made it out to the parking lot and at under that tree, that he doesn't understand how it's still standing, taking a few swigs from his bottle.

Angel woke up feeling around for a certain fuzzy demon with wings, but he wasn't there. He sighed, sitting up. He cocked his head noticing the small paper on the door. He walked over and ripped it off the door carefully.

Good morning handsome, look I know you're mad I left this morning, but I had good reason. After you get dressed head down to the bar, and meet me outside in the parking lot.

Husk.
xx

Angel gushed at the note, grabbed a thumb tack and stuck it to his little cork board. His fan mail went in the junk drawer. It didn't sit right, just throwing it away, dispite how creepy they can be. But something so sentimental; from Husk no less. He wants to see that little note every day. He quickly went over to his closet picked out a cute hot pink mini skirt and a bra to match, his baby pink cropped sweater, and some ripped up baby pink fishnet tights. Then he put on his signature boots sprayed some of his perfume, and did his makeup. He put a leash on his baby, grabbing his purse as he walked out of his room. He lifted the pig as he went down the stairs, stopping at the bar like he was instructed.

Another note. He put Nuggs back down, as he grabbed the note.

Dont think I forgot. Your drink is in the cooler behind the bar counter.

Husk,
xx

His handwriting was a little sloppy, but that made sense, cause he was always drunk. Angeldust sat on the bar stool leaned over the counter his body half way over it. As he reached for the cooler. His ass stuck out just a little bit as he struggled to open the door this way. His feet swung as he determined how to get his drink without spilling it. Once he got the door open, he grasped the beautiful glass carefully as he spun around in the most sexual looking way possible and bouncing off the bar stool. Strutting his way out of the hotel, with fat nuggets on his leash beside him. Drinking his drink snobbily.

Husker's jaw dropped as he looked the demon coming toward him up and down. That was the most covered up Angel has EVER been but for some reason he looked even more fuckable, than he did when he was naked. He bit his lip before gaining his composure again.

Angeldust approached him, the joint from what felt like so long ago poking from his mouth. How the fuck did he still have that?

Truthfully, Angeldust didn't really smoke weed. He liked the feeling it gave him on occasion. But he was never one for downers. But did good ole Mary-Jane calm him down from a rough night, and made him giggle like clown on a good one. Angel lit the joint taking a few puffs as he got closer.

"Don't t'ink I didn't see you fucking me with your eyes there whiskas." He smirked handing him the joint after the smoke decipated from his lungs as he spoke.

Husker ignored him, taking a couple hits and giving it back. He held the smoke for as long as he could. Before blowing it out.

"Oh you brought the baby!" Husker exclaimed.

"Of course. If I'm gonna be out all day, he might as well get out of that stuffy old room too." Angel stated. The two walked off hand in hand.

It felt nice getting out of the hotel for once. Husker thought. It felt even better showing off his love for a hell renowned porn star. Though the paparazzi wasn't something he ever expected. Angel handled them well tho. Booting them away as he strutted down the block. Only giving them what they desired after they backed off.
He bent down one of many elbows resting in Husker shoulder as he turned his head to face them, and with one of his other hands held up the finger.

The two continued walk, eventually Angeldust decided to put Nuggs in his purse.

They stopped at a little street vendor selling donuts, probably without a license. Whatcha gonna do? It's hell.

"These ain't got nothing I should know about in em?" Husker asked the demon running the stand. Who nodded.

"Just high-fructose corn syrup." The demon answered.

"Oh the most addictive substance on earth. Calories!" Angeldust chuckled, as he exagertely gasped like it was the most awful thing in the world. Husk bought a boston creme, and Angel of course asked for a strawberry frosted with sprinkles. Husk handed the demon money, in exchange for two donuts, and the men walked off.

"Did you see the look on that guy's face when you said addictive substance! He knows exactly what he's doing." Husk chuckled.

"Say, Val ain't here to complain about my weight so, imma take all the addictive substances found in American food." Angeldust stated.

"Is that why your all skin and bones?" Husker asked. Angeldust simply shook his head no.

"You kidding? Like I'd listen to that malarkey. Probably the coke, heightened metabolism. Cause, I ate what Valentino told me to, when I was around him, but anywhere I went I always ate whatever, never gained weight, he never said nothing." He explained. "But me just holding this donut means I gained 300 pounds in his mind." Angeldust rolled his eyes.

"What the fuck." Husker just slapped his head in annoyance with the man he'll never meet and never wants to meet.