3

"Why would you wanna know something like that anyway?" Alistor asked.

"You know Angel is Valentino's bitch?" Husker asked.

"Whom?" Alistor questioned.

"Valentino? He works for Vox or Vox works for him, I don't fucking know okay!" Husker explained

"Ahhhh. We have a semi common enemy. Let me give this a ponder. Good boy Husker."

Husker purred at the remark, he doesn't usually get into Alistor's business. Frankly because he doesn't wanna know what he does or to who, but hes glad it worked out in bis favor this time.

Alistor roamed around the hotel looking for other things that needs to be remodeled again.. that poor wall keeps getting blown up.

Charlie gave Husker permission to do as he pleased while the guests were out and it was just him and Angel in the building. He sighed deeply before ascending the stairs. He walked down the corridor and knocked on Angeldust's door.

"Legs?" He called out softly.

"Come in." Angel instructed.

Husker covered his eyes as he opened the door.

"You can look Whiskers." Angel rolled his eyes playfully. "I'm not naked, this time" he chuckled.

"You're a real piece of work." Husker laughed timidly.

"Don't I know it!" Angel agreed.

"How are you planning to spend your day off?" Husker wondered.

"I don't know I don't get one very often." He sighed.

"Charlie gave me permission to do whatever as long as we're the only two here.  Other guests haven't returned yet." Husk stated.

"Oh.... In that case." Angel started. "Mario kart?"

"Sure." Husker agreed.

"Loser sucks the winner's dick?" Angeldust pressed.

"And.... There it is. You're on Angel." Husker still agreed but he rolled his eyes. He wouldn't admit it but the thought did make him hard.

The played the best two out of three races. Angel won once and the third race he blew on purpose. The two were neck and neck and he let go of the accelerate button as they approached the finish line.

"Come on angel we both know you lost on purpose." Husker argued.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't either way I still lost." He raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh alright." Husk rolledd his eyes pulled down his pants, and Angel gladly held up his part of the bargain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on some of the guests have returned and Husker was tending the bar like normal. The hotel doors opened with a jolt.

"Your back! How was heaven?" Husker inquired.

"Emily, told us some very important things, like the hotel is working and when Sir Pentious died he ended up in heaven." Charlie explained.

"What?! That's great. You must be proud!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah he put in great effort." She stated.

"He meant in yourself babe." Vaggy corrected.

"Oh! Yeah, I'm glad this is working!" She said excitedly.

"Good. Proud of ya kid." Husker stated before taking another glug from his bottle. Charlie smiled and realized just how proud she should be. She held her self higher with the new found confidence.

"Call everyone for an emergency meeting we must share the good news." Vaggy instructed. And Charlie did exactly that.

Everyone rushed down stairs waiting for the news to be shared. They took their seats on the couches and chairs and waited silently.

"Everyone as you know, the point of this hotel is to get souls into heaven and stop the exterminations. Well at  today's meeting in Heaven, we learned it is in fact doing just that!" Charlie stated, as Vaggy unrolled the photo she had been given from heaven to post on their hotel wall.

"Say hello to the newest Angel in heaven." Charlie stated as Vaggy held the picture up for them all to see.

"That slimy guy really got into heaven in a week!" Angeldust said shocked. His face fell. He's been here the longest, since day why isn't he enough?

"Yep. He died on impact and immediately emerged at heavens gates." Vaggy explained.

Everyone chattered to themselves as Vaggy and Charlie pinned the photo to the wall.

"We'll frame it later. For now let's celebrate Sir Pentious and our shared victory." Charlie instructed.

Husker poured everyone drinks including himself. Angel seemed in an unsociable mood, he tried to get him to talk but refused. Angel downed his third drink already and Husker poured him another.

"Thanks Husk. I'm going up to my room." Angeldust hiccuped after downing that drink too.

"Oh boy." Husker sighed finishing his own drink. He topped everyone off and walked quickly over to Vaggy.

"He went up, can I check on him?" He asked. She nodded in agreement.  Husker turner away and climbed the stairs quickly.

He didn't bother knocking this time, he walked in without hesitation. Angel quickly turned to face him and hid his stash behind him.  Husker's face fell and his jaw dropped.

"Angel..." He breathed softly. He took a step closer and shut the door behind him

"It's not what it looks like!" Angel said quickly.

Husker nodded and sat on his bed ready to listen, like the bar tender he is.