2

"I knew a day off was too good to be true." Angel groaned sloping down into the couch. "Thank you for being there Husk. Oh you too Cherri."

"Of course Angel. Anything anytime for you." Cherribomb stated. "You know that."

"Just doing my job. You know, as the warden." Husker chuckled.

Charlie and Vaggy were already sleeping when the trio got home. It wasn't incredibly late. Nearly ten pm though, and after a long day of dealing with angels and Adam, then preparing for redemption training, rest is required.

"I'm gonna get going, don't want these guys thinking I'm converting." Cherri laughed.

"You know if you need a place to stay for the night, Charlie wouldn't deny you." Husker and Angeldust both assure.

"I know. But I gotta go home or my loanshark of a landlord is gonna assume I abandoned my apartment and rent it out to someone else." Cherribomb rolled her eyes.

"Alright, well be safe." Husker says.

Cherribomb said her goodbyes and walked out of the hotel. Husker sat down on the chair near the couch, angeldust was banging his head against the arm of...........
At least it's soft right?

"Come on Dusty don't be like that." Husker nudged him.

Angeldust sighed and sat up. "I fucking hate him! Why's he gotta ruin everything?" He began to cry.

"Hey! None of that, or I'm marching to Vox tech and they're gonna wake up to his head on a platter." Husker grumbles. "Come on Angel let's get you up to your quarters." He joked poking fun at their past guest Sir Pentious, may he rest in peace....wherever he is. He tugged at Angeldust's arm, but he was putting up a fight.

"Mmm, ughhh, Noooo!" He whined, and forcing his weight into the couch.

"Come on!" Husk grew impatient.

"Make me." Angeldust was being testy, the liquor does this to him.... Well........
All substances do this to him.

"You fucked up lil whiney bitch." Husker rolled his eyes surpressing the smirk that toyed at his face. He picked up Angeldust and threw him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Angeldust giggles and groped his ass.

"Stop that." Husker said sternly.

"Sorry, Husky." He chuckled.

Husker carried Angel to his room and plopped him gently on his bed, he quickly helped angeldust undress despite everything telling him to just let him sleep in his clothes and avoid the horny bomb that was destined to blow up at this point.
Husker turned towards the dresser and grabbed Angel some sleep pants. Although when he turned back around Angel was no longer on his underwear. This time the smirk won.

"Come on angel you're drunk off your ass. Put some comfy pants on and go to bed."  He sighed pressing his thumb and forefinger onto the bridge of his nose.

Angeldust sighed. "you're no fun." He put his boxers back on.

"If you weren't intoxicated right now, that would sting." Husker chuckled. "Come Angel pants too." He said handing the smaller framed demon the pair of pants he grabbed.

"Gahh!" Angeldust groaned in horny annoyance. "Cockblock."

"Just go to bed Angie." He rolled his eyes before walking towards the door, then turned to face Angel. "Good night."

A pout was plastered on Angeldust's face.

"What?" Husker sighed.

"Stay?" Angeldust whined, sticking his bottom lip out more.