35

His eyes never left Angel's as the door quietly shut, as Husker walked over to the entity before him. He kneeled onto the bed and gripped the trembling demon's neck and waist, pulling him into a tight, soothing hug.

Angeldust just sobbed. Husker has no real idea how to handle these situations, he just couldn't bare seeing Angel like that. He couldn't possibly leave him alone.

"Hey." Husker said calmly, as he lifted Angeldust's chin. He wiped Angel's tears, with what would be his thumb and with his claws not extended he. "I'm not leaving you like this." He soothed. Angeldust took a minute to process this.

He wrapped his arms around the cat demon, sobbing for a different reason now. Husker rubbed his back.

"I truly don't deserve you." He whined.

"Don't talk like that." Husker insisted.

"But, I just threw it all away." Angeldust sobbed.

"Angel. Everyone has a bad day. I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should hide your stashes, in my room."

"What?" Angeldust asked confused. "But that leaves me with Val's shit."

"Baby no! It's would still be in the hotel, just harder to get to. Not only this but, if I don't notice right away, having it somewhere you don't know means I have ample time to notice when you're struggling. So I don't overlook this again. I'm so sorry, I didn't realize, how everything was effecting you."

"Really?" Angeldust sniffled.

"I wouldn't say it, if I didn't mean it." Husker assured.

"I guess we can try that."

Husker slowly got Angeldust to calm down. He eased him to a laying down position, and laid next to him. Angel immediately curled up to Husk's chest, who wrapped an arm around him acceptingly.

"You're okay. I've got you." Husker soothed.

They were up most of the night talking. Husk just wanted to help him get through the motions. Neither of them know when they fell asleep.

In the very early morning the two went thought his stashes and Husker took it all to his room discreetly, hiding them wherever he could. Before climbing back into Angel's bed before he had to tend the bar.