58

The trio made it back to the hotel.

Vox was severely banged up, he couldn't leave even if he wanted to. But he knew what Val meant by loose ends and he just hopes Angeldust can handle whatever the fuck Val's gonna try to do.

"Vox?" Angeldust asked answering his work phone.

"He's.... He's on.....his way..... to .....the hotel." Vox barely managed to choke out.

"What the fuck did he do to you?" Angeldust gasped hearing the sound of his voice.

"Nothing compared to whatever he's gonna do to you and yours. Be careful Angel."

"Are you going to be alright?" He asked the TV demon.

"I don't know. I hope so. In any case I'm sorry you had to put up with this bullshit for so long." Vox said.

"I'm sorry he was spending so much time away from you because of me." Angeldust said.

"That's not your fault."

Angeldust didn't realize how much he needed to hear that. Sooner than later Vox hung up.

Suddenly glass shattered from the window.

Valentino flew through the gaping hole.

"Aw come on we just fixed that wall for the fucking sixth time!" Husker groaned.

The moth extended his wings to look more menacing.  "Angel Cakes, come out and plaaaay."

"Why you piece of shit." Husker threw his cards at the mothp

All six of Angel's arms held Tommy guns aimed and ready to fire. "What the fuck do you want now?!"

"You chose not to heed my warning.  Vox already paid for the disobedience. Now it's your turn." The moth spat in Angel's face

"YO GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOTEL!" Demon Charlie screamed.

"With pleasure. But first I have business to attend to." Said the moth picking up Angeldust.

Vaggy Charlie and Husker were all locked onto the moth demon ready to strike.

"Fuck! Let me go!" Angeldust yelled wailing around trying to get out of the grasp the moth had on his throat.

"Gladly." Valentino complied by throwing Angeldust.

Husker jumped from the bar top and quickly flew catching Angeldust as his wings cushioned the impact of hitting the wall. "I've got you." He winced a little bit but overall he was alright.

Vaggy and Charlie punched and kicked the moth to no avail.

Angeldust ran over to the moth landing one solid punch to his face.

"FUCK OW!" The giant piss baby whined.

"Oh you remember what pain feels like now?" Angeldust asked kicking the demon repeatedly in the abdomen.

In one swift swing Valentino smacked Angeldust so hard accrossed the face he fell over his nose bleeding.

"Angel!" Charlie yelled.

Husker, Cherri and Vaggy ganged up on the moth. Charlie was checking on Angeldust, getting him to his feet and out of danger.

Nifty wanted to help, she scuttled around the mob of yelling, fighting demons holding her little Angel blade.

"You're a psycho!" Valentino yelled throwing punches in various directions.

"What the fuck does that make you?" Cherri  yelled punching him while holding an unactivated bomb in her fist.