11

Angel just finished his first class to redemption and was getting ready for work. He headed down to the bar quickly, he looked around, realizing the group must have been out exercising what they've learned. He made sure Nifty and Alistor weren't around, before he sat down on the counter.

"Why are you acting so suspicious, Legs?" Husker asked turning around after putting fresh bottles in the the empty slots.

"Cause maybe I want to do a lot of unholy things to a bar tender I met." Angeldust said cockily.

"Oh yeah? Anyone I know?" Husker played along. Angeldust rolled his eyes.

"Just fuckin' kiss me damnit."

Husker obliged.

"I'll see you later doll face." Angel said after the kiss ended.

"Stay outta trouble." Husker called out as he walked away.

The door shut behind Angeldust, and opened. Again.

"Oh husker, I have a quick job for you." The radio static sounded. Husker sighed.

"Whatever it is, can it wait for me to finish this bottle?" Husker wondered.

"Oh I suppose. Just make it quick." Alistor sighed.

Husker guzzled the bottle down in a rush. "What exactly am I doing?" He wondered.

"I'll explain when we get there." Alistor stated. Snapping his fingers and the two disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You guys are doing great!" Charlie exclaimed.

"I really had my doubts about this bunch but they're really shaping up." Vaggy agreed.

"It's all thanks to Sir Pentious for being the first demon to get to heaven, and Angel's hard work at staying clean and leading by example in these classes." Charlie admitted.

While the group was heading back to the hotel, Angel was just arriving to work. He got in the elevator and took it to Val's floor.

"Alright, where do you want-" he cut himself off when he noticed Val wasn't here.
He wandered out of his office and back into the elevator, and took it to Vox.

"Angeldust, what can I do for you?" He wondered.

"I was just wondering where Val wants me, I went to his office didn't see him." Angel explained.

"Does nobody here know how to do their fucking  jobs?! Velvette was supposed to call you." Vox rolled his eyes.

"Uh I kinda don't have a phone right now, Val got me high on Lucifer knows what, a few nights ago and I guess i broke it some how." He explained.

"Ahh. Well Val has been moved. He's no longer a director." Vox explained. Angel's face fell.

"Don't worry you're still employed here and this doesn't change your arrangements with him." Vox explained.

"I was worried you'd say that." He mumbled.

"You're actually working with him oooon...."  Vox paused to look at the rosters. "set 7."

Angeldust gulped. He hasn't worked with Valentino like that in ages. At least since isn't directing whatever happens shy be on the timid side.

Oh boy was he wrong. Valentino was pissed he was demoted. But damn was he grateful he gets to express that anger the way he used to, and better yet on Angel.  Chains whips, you name it Val had. It and Angel was gonna pay for his demotion even if it had nothing to do with him. Val didn't stop even after Angeldust started bleeding, no matter how many times the director yelled cut.

"Security!" Someone yelled. Only then did Val give mercy.

"He's fine. I wouldn't do anything I knew he couldn't handle." Val lied. He looked dastardly at Angel, and mouthed 'tell them.'

"I- I'm okay." Angeldust choked out.

"Are you sure you can keep going?" Asked the director.

Val gave him the nastiest look he could give.

"Yes. I'm sure." He sighed looking down.

The director called action all too soon. Val was merciless. He railed Angeldust into the ground. Angel couldn't even see from the pain, his moans weren't pleasurable, or forced like when he's working with amateurs. They were groans of agony. Siething with pain. Writhing in tempo tears welling up in his eyes. Fuck he's way too sober for this.

Suck it up Angeldust, you taken far worse for far longer. He's not even good at this.  He tells himself. He blinks the tears away and finished the scene.

"That's a wrap!" The director called. This time Valentino listened. Angel got up, quickly running to his dressing room as fast as he could, and locked the door. He collapsed on the floor.

Hours go by.

Charlie paces back and forth.

"Charlie relax. It's Angel we're talking about, he always does this. He's probably out with Cherribomb aiding her in a terf war or something." Vaggy tried to calm her down.

"Expect he hasn't done any of that in four months." Husker stated.

"How do you know that?" Vaggy asked.

"You guys don't listen. I'm a bar tender, it's my job to know." Husker rolled his eyes. "Seriously I feel like a broken record."

"I don't care where he is or what he's doing I just want him to be okay!" Charlie groaned.

"Why don't you call Vox Tech?" Husker suggest. "See if he left."

"That's a great idea Husk." Vaggy stated.
Charlie grabbed the phone and dialed.

"Thank you for calling Vox Tech, remember Vox tech is not responsible for defective products, deaths from using defective products, deaths from fully functional products..." the list went on making Charlie increasingly uncomfortable. "please select one of the following options." The automated voice finally said. Charlie pressed zero.

"Thank you for calling Vox Tech, how can I assist you?" An unfarmilar voice rang.

"Hello, I'm Charlie Morningstar." She started.

"Ahh Miss Morningstar, you know you're on the list of people not to let in the building." The demon stated.

"Yes, I know, uh I was just wondering if Angeldust left yet, he's Normally back at my hotel by now just wondering if I need to consider him checked out." She explained that last part was a lie but she didn't know what else to say.

"Uh-huh. Let me just transfer you. Please hold." Said the voice.