42

Angeldust yawned.

"Am I that boring?" Husker asked.

"No, no! I'm just really tired." Angeldust admitted.

"Let's go to sleep, then. It is pretty late." Husker suggested.

"Okay." Angeldust agreed.

Husker stood up to grab Angel one of his shirts like usual. Angeldust moved over into Husker's side of the bed. Husker tossed the shirt gently to Angel.

"What if I sat on you?" Husker asked.

"I woulda stopped you before you did." Angedust answered.

"Just move over." Husker instructed.

"But whyyy?" Angel whined.

"Cause, you sleep on that side." Husker stated.

"But this side smells like you." Angeldust argued, before going face first into his pillow and breathing in the scent loudly.

"Fine." Husker agreed. Walked around the bed, slightly annoyed.

He climbed in the bed and laid down. Angeldust pulled him closer and wrapped his upper arm around him.

"Goodnight." Husker said softly.

Angeldust inaudibly said it back.

The next morning, Husker's alarm blared at the same God forsaken time it always does.

Six am.

Angeldust knew the demon would try and sneak off so he rolled over snaking all of his arms around Husker and huddled into his chest, turning the alarm off in the process. Husker just wrapped his arms around Angeldust's too. He placed a soft kiss on the other demon's forehead.

Angeldust couldn't pretend he was sleeping anymore.

He yawned. "Good morning, Whiskers."

"Good morning, handsome." Husker cooed. "Did you sleep okay?"

"Id have slept better if you didn't have an alarm set for the ass crack of dawn." He grumbled.

"Oh dear. I'm so sorry I disturbed sleeping beauty's rest." Sarcasm evident in Husker's voice.

"Fuck off." Angeldust groaned.

"If you insist." Husker said trying to get out of the spiders grip.

"WAIT!" He whined. "Don't leave me yet." Angeldust pouted.

"Don't tell me to fuck off, if you want me to stay." Husker suggested.

"Okay." He yawned again.

"You can always go back to sleep love." Husker assured.

"But I wanna spend time with you before you work." Angeldust whined.

Husker thought about it carefully. There was only one solution to keep Angeldust awake.

Husker rolled over putting only some of his weight in the demon, because Angel's arms were still wrapped around him, and he didn't want to hurt him. He snaked his hands to either side of Angel and tickled him.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" He groaned.

"Waking you up." He kept tickling him.

"Stop it!" He laughed blushing and Husker kept going.

"Are you awake?" Husker asked.

"Nope." Angeldust played.

"Then I can't stop." He kept tickling watching Angeldust squirm trying to get out of Husker's reach.

"Okay, okay I'm awake!' Angeldust laughed begging for it to stop. Husker complied, and leaned down to kiss the sinner before him, he had a smirk on his face.

"What?" Angeldust asked.

"You're just, really pretty." Husker stated, unable to look Angedust in the eyes. Husker and Angeldust were both flustered.

The two sat in an almost awkward silence until Angeldust broke it by kissing the cat demon's lips. The two made out for what was probably fifteen minutes, but felt like forever in the best way possible.

They chatted for about and hour before Husker had to get dressed and ready for his shift. "I love you, you know where to find me." Husker said kissing the demon on the forehead and walking out of his room at seven fifteen.

Angedust went in his room, fed Fat Nuggs and got dressed for the day. He threw yet another one of Husker's shirts on the ground in his room, he's definitely gonna need to return these soon. He wore a very cropped pink t shirt and black jeans shorts with some black fishnets and his boots. He pette we ad his pig for a little while and made his way downstairs.

He sat on the barstool just as Husker finished mixing his drink.

"I added a lil something to it. Keep it interesting." Husker admitted.

Angeldust took a sip and clicked his tongue to the roof of his mouth a few times trying to distinguish the new flavor?

"Banana rum?" He asked.

Husker smirked and chuckled quietly. "Right on the money."

Angeldust smirked and sat up, a cocky demeanor in his body language.

" Is it good?" Husker asked.

"Delicious." Angeldust answered.

Husker smiled.

"You, should do dat, more often." Angeldust stated.

"Do what?" Husker asked confused.

"Wear a smile silly." Alastor appeared.  "You're never fully dressed without one. " He did the weird ninty degree angle neck bend and smiled widely.

"I do smile. But I don't keep it plastered on my face. I like to think I'm genuine." Husker defended crossing his arms.

"Smiles, we was having a moment."

"A what?"

Angeldust rubbed his temples, in annoyance.

"Look, I don't know how to say this nicely-" Angeldust was cut off

"This was an A and B conversation. See yourself out."  Husker stated, knowing Alastor would chuckle and leave.

His laugh sent a chill up Angeldust's spine.
"He is such a creep!" He groaned.

"You don't know the half of it." Husker laughed, placing the bottle to his lip and tipping it back.

The two mildly flirted, as eight am rolled around. Charlie and Vaggy came down the stairs, Vaggy went straight to the kitchen for her coffee. Charlie sat in the lobby and prepped for the class.  Angeldust was never really down stairs early enough to see their routine.

A/N

This  is JUST a heads up, I'm not going to be updating until I finish out this chapter. I have a surprise coming but doing two things at once is literally hell with my schedule so please bare with me I still have half of this chapter in revision, but this is almost the end. I'll be working extra hard on the next and final Chapter as well as...

Oh wait I can't tell you! XD

*Creepy Alastor voice activate*

Stay tuned ha... ha..... ha..a..a....