46

"Don't ever fucking say that shit, again." Husk said in an oddly soothing voice as he rubbed the spider's back lovingly.

Husker sighed heavily.

"Legs," Husker sighed "I was mad at first. You went off to work I sat with what happened, I got over it. Eventually I came to the realization you just wanted to carry the joke, and you took it too far, it happens. No matter how mad I get, I may yell, or walk away, but I'd never lay an unloving hand to you." He leaned down to kiss the spider's forehead.

"Never?" Sobbed the spider.

"Never." Husker repeated. "Uuuuunless that's where the mood takes us." He joked trying to cheer up the demon, who blushed at the thoughts roaming around in his hungover head.

"So, we're okay?" Angeldust asked, needing the validation.

"Yes baby, we're just fine. " Husker assured. "I love you so much. It's going to take a lot more to make me stop."

"But seriously, take the aspirin." Husker handed him the water and the two capsules. Angeldust tossed them into his mouth and swallowed a big gulp of water.

The two chatted about the events of Angel's night. The bar with Cherri. Husker was glad he called somebody. He worried Angeldust wouldn't have. Since Husker would have been the first call if Angel hadn't felt the need to avoid him. Even more greatful for the amazing friend she is for Angel.

Angel recalled the ride home and hearing Husker's voice over the phone.

"You carried me up all those stairs?" Angeldust asked.

"On my back I might add." Husker chuckled.

Angeldust was in awe. If he pulled that shit with Val he might as well not go home. It felt good having someone to live for, instead of dying to get away from someone.

"You hungry? We can go out for breakfast." Husker suggested.

"I should probably eat." Angeldust agreed.

"Alright loser. Imma go get dressed I'll meet you downstairs." He stated. Husk planted a kiss on Angeldust's lips before getting off the bed and walking out of his room, and down the hall, passed the stairs to the opposite side of the hotel to his room.

Angeldust got dressed as well. He put Nuggs collar on and put him in his purse, before walking out of his room and shutting the door behind him. Husker was already down stairs, trying to explain to Alastor how to make Angel's drink.

"No it's Chocolate Vodka not chocolate liquor! That makes a dirty rose color. The vodka doesn't change the color all that much, and then add the rumchata and you're done!" Husker groaned. How fucking hard is it to mix one ounce of three different drinks together?

"Husker, I swear to God if you keep yelling at me." Alastor warned.

"I'm sorry okay. But it needs to be perfect." He sighed.

"It's just a damn drink." Alastor rolled his eyes.

It took everything in Husker not to lift The Radio Demon in the air by his Bowtie, and scream at him. It wasn't just some drink. It was Angel's drink.

Think of the devil he shall appear.

Angeldust strutted down the remaining steps and over to Husker. Snaking a hand on his shoulder, letting it move across his upper back and resting on the opposite shoulder, as he walked passed Husker and sat down at the bar next to him. Sending chills through the cat demon, gawking at him.

"You ready?" Husker asked. The sassy spider nodded. He was really dolled up for a breakfast date. You'd think he was going out to a bar on a Friday night.

The two walked out of the hotel they owe a huge part of their afterlives to, hand in hand. Husker would never admit to Alastor, how greatful he was to be working at the hotel. If that Strawberry Pimp, as Angeldust refers to him; never required him to run the bar, the pair would have never been together . Angel would probably still be a coked up mess, stuck being Valentino's bitch. Husker couldn't bare the thought.

They walked to the same café they went to last time.

Husker ordered his love, his pink basic bitch drink.

"Actually, I want a iced Mocha latte. Extra cream, extra chocolate, whipped cream and Carmel on top." Angeldust corrected. The demon lady at the counter removed the previous drink.

"I'll take a black coffee. " Husker stated. "What do you want to eat babe?" He asked looking up into the Spider's eyes. Angeldust pointed at a double chocolate, chocolate chip muffin.

"One chocolate muffin, and one blueberry." Husker asked. The demon added that to their order.

"Thirteen ninty-five." The demon stated. Angel handed the woman money before Husker could even try.

"You know if we go out, I pay." He groaned.

"You paid the last two times! Excuse me for wanting to Return the favor." Angeldust expressed as the two took their recipt walking to a booth.

It wasn't very busy yet so their number was called quickly. Husker grabbed their order, and sat back down beside Angeldust. He sneakily gave Nuggs a nibble of his blueberry muffin.

Angeldust took a bite of his chocolate, chocolate chip muffin and washed it down with his Mocha drink.

Husker sipped his strong coffee and bit into his muffin as well. Looking the demon in front of him admiringly.

He was so infactuated with Angeldust.