22

The chains were tight in a pleasurable way. As Valentino had his way with the whore who's soul he owned. Angeldust was in raw euphoria as Val finally listened to him.

'Don't fuck this up Angie' he thought to himself. Arching his back as the vibrator sent him over edge. Val just egarly watching before licking up his whore's cum, finally.

Completely satisfied with himself he railed into Angeldust the suspension from the chains making his sway with every thrust.

"Oh, harder daddy!" He screamed. Val complied generously, give Angel exact what he wanted.

If only that's how this story goes....

The chains were tight, and yes it was fun, but the bruising around his multiple wrists was not. Though he was still grateful, Val took the time to be sensual. Things got dark and twisted faster than Angeldust could process, and he found himself resorting to his old ways of complacency. Disassociate, make yourself believe it feels good. Go on feed his ego, make yourself his obedient little whore again. You know you want to.. He shook the self destructive thoughts away and took it like he knew he could. God did he wish he was high right now. But he chose this, yet again. How would Husk feel if he knew he enjoyed almost every minute of this suffering?

"I don't!" Angel yelled. Snapping out of it.

"What's this?" Val laughed.

"Disobeying my will?" He threatened, pulling Angel by the chain around his neck.

"You're the one who wanted this!" He growled.

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU GOT INSIDE MY HEAD!" HE SCREAMED.

"You don't even know what thoughts are your own." Val laughed manically.

"Val just let me go!" He begged.

"Careful what you wish for." Valentino warned.

"It's been hours, he's probably worried sick." He pleaded.

"Fiiiine." He reluctantly agreed freeing the demon from his restraints. Angel haled a cab his legs too weak to walk back home tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Husker's room Angeldust explained everything.

"I told you." Husker stated.

"I know, I know." Angeldust stated. "He seemed distracted doe. And I don't know by what?" Angeldust admitted.

"You think there's a reason he was so quick to accept changing your arrangements?" He wondered. Angeldust nodded.

He got a text from Val. A picture with the same two whores from the bar. "It was fun while it lasted, using you for old times sake. I'm sorry to say Angel Cakes, you've been replaced." He laughed in a voice message. Angeldust turned up the volume so Husk could hear.

"Oh who am I kidding!?" His voice rang in another voice clip. "I'm not fucking sorry, it's absolutely ridiculous watching you latch on to every meaningless little lie." There were moans in the background of that last one, was he seriously recording these while fucking? That piece of garbage.

Another photo was sent, this time of the contract Valentino Voided. That was his plan all along. The jealousy ate him up and now that Angel was tainted by another man, Valentino threw him away like a broken toy.

"Anyways, it sucks to suck Ang! Good luck with redemption. NOT!" He laughed in the very last audio clip. Angeldust blocked the number.

Husker could see the tears threatening to fall. His face said anger but husker knew that was a fasad. Immediately wrapping his arms and wings, around Angeldust; who immediately began sobbing. The ego he built up from nothing, shattered in a single moment. Husker grabbed angeldust and pulled him into his chest.

"Shhhhh. You still got me. I ain't going nowhere." Husker soothed, kissing his forehead. He couldn't fully understand why this hurt Angeldust so much, he knew Angeldust didn't love him anymore. But he assumed it could be a hatred of rejection, or just a swirl of emotions Angel just couldn't process all at once. He didn't care anyway. He was there when it mattered most to Angeldust, regardless of the context.

Angeldust sobbed into his shoulder loudly. Husker patted and rubbed his back.

"Breathe, let out those feelings but regulate your breathing baby." He instructed in a calm supportive tone. The hitching in Angles breathing concerned him.

"Why do you put up with me?" Angeldust asked the tears stopped flowing, the self-loathing brewing.

"I'm just an over dramatic whiney bitch, that don't deserve anyone."

"First of all, cut that the fuck out." He demanded. "Second of all, you're my whiney bitch, and I love you." He assured. "You're stuck with me babe. As long as you fucken want me."

Angeldust dried his eyes. "You really mean dat?" He asked.

"How many times do I gotta show you, I do?" Husk asked. "All we've been through, I ever go back on my word? Even with Al. I didn't mean for him to get involved, I was just worried, and maybe I asked a few too many questions, but to hurt you? That's NEVER my intention!" Husker exclaimed, getting I a little in his face for emphasis. Angeldust barely let him finish talking before grabbing hold of those damn suspenders tightly, pulling himself to the cat demon and smashing his lips against his lustfully. Husker graciously kissed back trailing his hands over Angel's back. It was like time stopped when they kissed this time. The room was basically spinning. Nothing in that moment mattered more to them than each other.

I'll spare the details, but the only thing in Angeldust's mind right now was sex. Cause if he wanted this pain to go away quick that was the only option he was willing to partake in. Fuck a line of coke right now, Valentino wasn't worth the self pity. Husker surprised himself, with how he kept up with the porn star, and his very needy displays, but it was the best sex either of them had in a very long time.