55

The next morning Husker stirred awake an angeldust kissed his face over and over again.

"Mmm Angel. Go to sleep." He groaned.

"Whiskers you snoozed your alarm four times. it's 7:00" Angeldust stated kissing the man repeatedly.

"Fuck! I'm awake! I need booze but I'm awake!" Husker sat up reaching in his mini fridge and grabbed a can of some cheap beer.

"You know, most people drink coffee in the morning." Angeldust stated.

"I'm not most people." Husker stated before downing the entire contents of the can, and tossing it in the waste bin by his bed.

Angeldust was still sat on top of his lap he kissed the cat demon again, but with enough force to push him back against the bed. Husker's eyes went wide as he kissed back.

Husker reluctantly pulled away.

"I gotta get dressed babe"

"You still have an hour." Angeldust wiggled his eyebrows.

"How are you like this first thing in the morning?" Husker groaned putting his pants on and buttoning them.

Angeldust just shrugged.

At 7:45 the pair went downstairs.

Husker poured a nice tall glass of Angel's Lust and handed it to the demon spider.

"Thanks." He took a sip.

The pair sat in silence til Angeldust had to attend class. Husker polished glasses and tidied the bartop.

Angeldust wasn't really sure what to do afterward. He quit his job what the fuck is he gonna do all day.

Fuck it. he thought.

Angeldust sent Vox a text to meet up.

Little did he know it wasn't Vox who replied.  Angeldust walked to the coffee shop after letting Husker know he'd be back.

Unfortunately Angeldust never made it there.

He was pulled into an alley.

"What the fuck?" Angeldust asked elbowing the figure that grabbed him.

"Angel Cakes." Valentino appeared before him.  "You can let him go boys." He said.

The demon holding him dropped Angeldust harshly to the gravel.

"The fuck you want now?" Angeldust groaned.

"Stay the fuck away from Vox." Valentino kicked Angeldust in the stomach. "Or I'm going to tear every strand of fur from that itsy bitsy bartender." He punched Angeldust in the face.

"Va-val! What does Husk have to do with any of this?" Angeldust yelled.

"You walked out on me! For that lowlife!" The hissed.

"Fucking Christ! Why are you obsessed with me!? Of all the fucking demons you employ why fucking me huh?" Angeldust spat.  "Why not the man that actually fucking loves you?"

"Hahahaha Vox doesn't love me." Val laughed.

"How the fuck do you think that?! For fuck sake he's does everything you ask with no questions asks, he feeds int your already way too big ego. How the fuck can you say he ain't love you?"  Angeldust asked.  Getting another kick to the stomach.

"You drugged him didn't you?!" Angeldust screamed. "You call Husker the lowlife but you have to drug people to make them fall for you! Stop acting like your tough shit Valentino." Angeldust got to his feet and lunged at the moth slapping him across the face.

"Ow fuck!" The moth seethed in pain. "You bitch."

"Oh ow! Come up with a better insult prick." Angeldust punched the moth demon in the stomach a few times before the big demon that dragged him into the alley lifted him and threw him against a brick wall.

"What kinda fight even is this?! You can't even fight me like a man, you need your bitches to do it for you." Angeldust yelled through the pain. He was definitely in way over his head.