45

"Hello?" Husker answered the phone in a question.

"Hey, sorry I cut you off. I'm on my way to the hotel with Angel. He's drunk off his ass but he's fine. Some dude was getting frisky and I pulled him outta there the minute I heard him yell." Cherribomb explained.

"Alright, is he wasted can he walk? Fuck it I'll be outside to help him either way." He stated.

"Hussskkkeey" Angeldust whined drunkenly.

"I'm about ten minutes away." Cherribomb stated.

"See ya in a bit." Husker stated hanging up the phone.

"Wait you're taking me home?" Angel groaned in protest.

"Angie you're plastered. You know if we stayed and that douche nozzle so much as laid a finger on you again, I'd have to kill him. Don't think Princess and the Bride would approve." She stated.

"Deeeey would! It was for meeeeee." He gushed slurring his words.

"I'm so glad you're about to be Husker's problem." She groaned pulling into the parking lot, and parking near the door.

Cherribomb got out, and Husker approached her as she got to the passenger side.

She opened the door, Husk's face was long with sorrow. He sighed before scooping the demon up and onto his back.

Angel's chin rested on Husker's shoulder as he thanked Cherri for keeping him safe. She told him not to 'sweat it'.

Husker carried the wasted spider into the hotel, up the stairs and to the handsome spider's room.

Fat Nuggets oinked as the door opened and he spun in a circle excitedly seeing Husker and Angeldust coming through the door way.

"Nuggies!!" Angedust giggled, he crawled off Husker's back very wobbly, getting on the bed, and cuddling with his son. Husker chuckled, standing just where he was, by the door.

"Do you want me to stay, or do you want me to leave?" Husker asked.

"I want you to do,cwhatever you want to do." Angeldust said breathing shallow like he was going to faint.

He rushed to the bed. Propping Angeldust up.  He's so glad he put a cup of water and two capsules of aspirin Angel's night stand before he went downstairs earlier.

"Angie, come on drink some of this." He asked putting the water to the demon's lips. Angeldust downed the contents of the cup not realizing how thirsty he was.

Angeldust laid down and Husker laid down beside him. Angeldust was petting Fat Nuggs as the pig snored.

"Angedust, I'm so sorry." Husker sighed, being genuine.

"No, 'mm sorry. I shouldn't have spit at you, especially not in your face." Angeldust stated. "I don't even know why I did that." He sighed. "I'm so fucking stupid. I can't even tell you how I feel, let alone understand why do everything to try and lose you when you're the one thing I can't bare losing." His words still slurred as he spoke but Husker understood.

"Angeldust." Husker smiled, pulling the demon in for a hug.

"I wish I could communicate better, but you make my emotions explode, and I just don't know how to act." The spider clinged to the demonic cat, crying.

Oh, Husker was so glad he persuaded Alastor to give him the day off tomorrow.

"You need to rest baby." Husker instructed. "We'll talk about it in the morning." Husker rubbed Angel's back soothingly. They two eventually fell asleep.

The next morning, Husker's alarm didn't go off but he woke up to little piglet kisses on his face, at the very same time, his alarm was supposed to.

Nuggets finished his food sometime last night, and required more. Reluctantly Husker got up and fed the pig. Angeldust stirred.

"Huuuuuuskkkkyyyyyyy." He whined feeling around the bed for the kitty.

"I'm feeding Fat Nuggets, I'll be right back in bed." He called as he poured food into his little bowl. The little piglet began chowing as if he was being starved. He wasn't tho he just loves to eat.

Husker walked back over to the side of the bed he was laying on and laid down wrapping his arms and wings around the spider.

"Fuck you're freezing! How are you cold? This is literally hell." Husker asked retracting his arms instinctively, but wrapped them back around the demon as he got use to the temperature change as the demon's cold body pressed against his.

"Sooooooo waaaarm." Angeldust mumbled burying his face into the fur of Husker's chest.

"I have good news." He said.

"Hm?" Was all sleepy Angel could muster.

"I got the day off. Alastor said it's cause I deserved it, but deep down I think he was worried about me, worrying about you." Husker stated.

"My head feels like someone used it as a drum" He groaned.

"I have asprin for you but you downed the water last night so let me go get you some more water and I'll be back up." Husker stated, before leaving the room. He poured a nice tall glass of water and went back to the room.

Angeldust was sobbing into his pillow, the memory of yesterday fresh in his head like it just happened. When Husker got back upstairs he quickly sat the glass of water down rushing to comfort the demon.

"Hey, relax. I got you some water, take the aspirin, crying won't do anything but make your headache worse baby cakes." Husker explained.

Angeldust sobbed louder. Husker sighed

"How do you not hate me right now?" The spider sobbed into the pillow.

"What?" Husker asked. He heard him just fine but he didn't understand why Angeldust would ask such a thing.

Angel turned to face him, uncovering his face in the process.

"I disrespected you, and our relationship. I was just trying to be funny, but when I realized what I did, and I couldn't take it back. I was off, at work and Vox said I seemed distracted and it was showing in my work and, I couldn't waltz through those fucking doors downstairs and expect you to pour me a drink after what I did." He sobbed most of that was inauble from the sniffles and he spoke so quickly from the anxiety he was filled with. "I really needed a distraction."

"I don't remember getting home but I'm glad I'm here." Angeldust stated. "Thank you for taking care me, but I really don't understand why you don't just beat the sh-"

Husker cut him off by pulling him into a tight hug and rocking side to side soothingly

A/N

I wrote that out and then later on the same day, saw that drawing on my fyp on Pinterest! I was like THATS EXACTLY WHAT I PICTURED so I had to include it. it was fate.  Again credit to whoever's art that is.