43

Angel finished his drink and walked over to Charlie.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"You're awake!?" Charlie was astonished.

"Yeah somebody's alarm went off, so I came down with him."  He pointed behind his shoulder with his thumb at Husker.

"Well, if you'd like to help, could you lend me a hand moving the chalkboard over here?" She asked. "It's got wheels obviously but, it's old and kinda rusted." She explained.

"Sure thing, babe." Angeldust stated walking towards the chalkboard with Charlie.  The two began pushing it over to the lounging area of the lobby. Angeldust let go and Charlie accidentally ran over his foot.

"Ow fuck!" Angel yelled, he nearly rolled an ankle trying to move out of the way.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so so sorry! Are you okay?" Charlie instant apologized.

"Hey it's fine. A little wheel running over my foot ain't gonna kill me. It just hurts a bit." Angeldust stated, he sat in the chair and massaged his foot.

"You tryna kill my boyfriend Charlie?" Husker joked.

"What? No! I'd nev-" Charlie was almost in tears.

"Relax princess, it's a joke." Husker assured, taking a long swig. "It was an accident Charlie."

"I'm fine. I'm just going to head up to my room for a minute." Angeldust stated. His foot hurt alot, but he walked up the stairs just fine.

He walked into his room and sat on his bed. Fat Nuggets waddled over to him.

Angeldust removed his boots. Examining his foot, more than glad he cuts the feet part of his fishnet tights off.

His foot was red and there was a small scrape that was bleeding just a tad, it was bruised a bit but, the chalkboard isn't exactly light. He wasn't to worried about it but he walked over to Husker's room and grabbed a bottle of his alcohol from the fridge. He shit Husker's door as he left, walking back to his room. He knew nothing was broken because he could still move his foot like normal. It was just surface bruising.

He sat up on his bed and sat the cold beer bottle accrossed his paw like, foot.

Charlie just filled Vaggy in on what happened. "Charlie he's fine." Vaggy assured.  Charlie still felt awful.

"Husk, could you check on him. I don't think she's going to feel better til she knows he's fine." Vaggy sighed.

Husker nodded and left the bar, he went up stairs and to the Spider's room, knocking on the door.

"It's me, can I come in?" He said.

Angeldust covered his legs with a blanket. "Yeah." He called.

"You alright? Charlie feels like shit, for hurting you, Vaggy and I  were trying to calm her down but, well you know how she is." Husker explained.

"I'm fine, my foot is a little bruised but I think I just need to ice it." Angeldust stated.

"Can I see?" Husker asked.

"What?" Angeldust seemed defensive.

"I just wanna help." Husker stated.

"Really I'm fine.  Besides you don't wanna look at my ugly ass feet." Angeldust assured.

"Aye, I'm not into feet, but there's definitely no part of you that's ugly, that's for sure." Husker stated.

"I just want to make sure it's not something serious." Husker stated. "I was sent up here to check on you, after all."

Reluctantly Angeldust uncovered his legs, exposing the secret, he's most insecure of.

Husker gasped, holding his hands out admiring them. He looked back over to Angel.

"YOU HAVE PAWS! LIKE ME!" Husker awed. Angeldust smiled. He expected Husker to be grossed out, or something he wasn't sure but he didn't expect this reaction.

"Hey, is that my beer?!" Husker noticed.

"Yeah, I already walked up here and that hurt a lot, so I just went to your room and grabbed it from your mini fridge." Angeldust admitted.

"That's fine. Just put it back when you're done." Husker stated.

"Imma drink it." Angeldust denied.

Husker cocked an eyebrow. "How did that work out last time?"

Angeldust ingored him, he took the bottle off of his foot to see if the bruising went down at all.
The bruising was gone. Angeldust sat up, his legs over the edge of the bed and put his thigh high boots back on.

Husker watched him.

"Don't you be simpin' for da feet Husk." Angeldust smirked, twirling the bottle in his hand like baton, before standing up.

"I'm not. Hey gimme my beer!" He groaned.

Angeldust extended his arm full length expecting Husker to jump for it.

"Please, give me my beer." Husker asked calmly, not even trying to reach it.

Angeldust shook his head. Strutting out of the room with it. Husker followed slowly after him.

Angeldust sat at the bar again. He opened Husker's bottle while Husker was still on the stairs.

He pounced. Basically teleporting just next to the spider demon.

"Why you opening my 'putrid' drink for?" Husker asked.

Angeldust picked up the drink, licking his lips before taking a small sip. God he hated the taste. He puckered his lips leaning to Husker as if to kiss him.  Husker leaned in too.

Suddenly his face was wet. He blinked slowly, wiping the beer and Angel's saliva off his face with his paw.

Angedust's eyes narrowed.

Husker was silent and just nodded. "Bet." Was all he could say, before grabbing his beer and chugging it.

At this moment Angedust knew, he fucked up. It was nearly time for class so Angeldust went to the lounge area and sat in the middle of the couch. His eyes wandered to the bar, and to Husker, every so often.

"Angel!" Vaggy snapped him from his gaze, he looked at her.

"Try to pay attention." She instructed.

After class, he went back up to the bar.

"Husk?" He asked.

"Darlin?" Husk replied.

"What do you think heaven is like?" Angedust wondered.

"I don't know." The cat boy stated.

"Are you still uneasy?" He asked sympatheticly. Angeldust nodded.

"Fuck heaven, Angeldust! I'll be you're heaven."

"What?" Angeldust was shocked.

"Who gives a fuck, what those flying pricks think. You don't have to go to heaven to be s better person down here. You got me, I know you're a good dude. Fuck heaven and every soul up there if they don't see that in you."

Angeldust was in awe.

"Drink up, before it gets warm." Husker cooed, patting the spider's head. Angeldust was so infatuated with the demon before him, he didn't even realize Husker poured him another drink.