33

"What?" Angeldust asked almost sarcasticly.

"I thought maybe, I could give this a try. If I fail I fail, but I least there comfort in knowing I tried." She shrugged.

"Well, either way I'm glad you're part of the team." He said nonchalantly. Husker wasn't contributing to the conversation but he was paying attention, aaaand he wasn't buying a thing. He sat observantly as the night went on.

The party died down and everyone was cleaning up. Husker and Angeldust took down the streamers. Well, Angeldust took the streamers down, Husker held the garbage bag.

"What's your deal Angel?" He whispered, out of the blue.

"I don't want to talk about it right now." Angeldust stated. Husker just nodded.

Angeldust was left alone with his thoughts. He wondered why all these people were so proud of him. He was just going to let them down again. Oh imposter syndrome, a lovely personality trait. He's a failure that's why he's in hell in the first place. He was only kidding himself thinking he could ever do this. At that's what his thoughts say.

Once they all finished cleaning up Angeldust retired to his room, shut and locked the door. Husker went up after he finished his last drink. He stopped in front of Angeldust's door but something told him not to bother him. He walked Solemnly to his own room on the opposite side of the hotel.

He couldn't leave him alone though. He debated wether or not calling someone who was literally just a crossed the floor from you was reasonable. Ultimately he decided to go back to Angeldust's room.