Chapter Five

Angeldust woke up first, very happy at the companion in his bed. He could feel the tent in Husker's pants against his thigh when he rolled towards the shorter demon.

Husker sleepily curled up to Angeldust's space, quietly purring. Angeldust just raked his fingers through his fur as he slept.

Angeldust grabbed his phone checking the time. It's only six in the morning, why fuck was he awake.

Husker phone started blaring just fifteen minutes later. He woke up shutting off the alarm, his eyes locked on Angeldust's,

"You leave me this early in the morning, every time?" Angeldust pouted.

"You want your drink waiting for you, don't you?" Husker asked.

"My drink can wait if it means more time with you alone." Angeldust stated. His hands we placed softly against Husker's chest.

"You're just horny." Husker grumbled.

"Just horny, implies I don't love you, and I absolutely do." Angeldust corrected.

"I love you too Legs."

Husker rolled so he was laying on his back. Angeldust took this as an opportunity to sit in his lap.

"Angeldust." Husker sighed. "It's way to early for this, I haven't even had a beer."

"Shhh." Was all Angeldust said as his hand roaming over Husker's chest. He leaned up to kiss the cat demon. "You say it's too early, but that's not an objection, you're raising." Angeldust smirked before flickering his eyes from Husker's to his appendage.

Husker looked at Angeldust with a lust in his eye. Angeldust always asked before he did anything, at least if he was awake anyway. Husker shifted.

"Come on, lemme take care of it." Angeldust whined. Husker sighed giving in.

"Okay Angel, do your thing." Husker consented and instructed at the same time. Husker took the suspenders off his shoulders to make it easier for Angeldust to get his pants off. Angeldust unfastened the button and unzipped Husker's pants pulling them down with his underwear.

His eyes widened at the sight.

"What?" Husker asked.

"N-nothing." Angeldust blushed, just before nealing down and doing what he did best.

"Fuck." Husker's breathing hitched. Angel's tongue swirled around tip as he went down.

Husker bucked his hips into Angeldust's mouth earning lovely little sounds.

"Shit! fuck! You're so fucking good at that." Husker praised, his hand gripping Angeldust's hair.

A free hand massaged Husker's balls as Angeldust worked his magic with his mouth. Angeldust never broke eye contact.

Husker threw his head back.

Angeldust was basically deepthroating, bobbing his head up and down.

"Fuck Angeldust." Husker's breathing hitched.

Two of Angel's hands were wrapped around the bit, that Angel just couldn't fit in his mouth, jerking him off as he continued his oral fixation.

"You're such a whore!" Husker grunted louder than he meant to so early in the morning.

It was now six forty-five and Husker wasn't downstairs polishing the counter like normal. Alastor went up stairs. Knocking on Husker's door. Vaggy was on her way downstairs from her own room.

"He's probably in, Angel's room. Friendly advice, just wait a little bit." Vaggy stated.

"Do I even want to know?" The Radio static in his voice rumbled.

"Probably not. I'm awake and  I haven't had my coffee. So imma go downstairs before I kill someone." She groaned.  Alastor handed her money.

"Go down to the coffee shop on the main strip, get yourself whatever you'd like, just please don't be cranky." Alastor instructed.

"We have coffee here." Vaggy stated handing him the money back.

"Yes but you woke up in an unideal way, as the host of this establishment, I must rectify the situation. Buying you coffee and maybe a little something to eat, is the least I could do." He explained, not taking the money.

"You're being oddly nice, but I'm not in the mood to question it." She accepted the money, walking down the stairs and out of the hotel in her pajamas.

Husker and Angeldust were dressed and walked out of the room around seven fifteen. Hand in hand the walked down the stairs. Husker went behind the bar, running through his checklist making sure everything was running smoothly and polished the countertop. He quickly got started on Angel's drink, who was sat patiently on the barstool.

"You're lucky your shift doesn't start til eight." Al warned.

"Aye. Watch it Al. I'll kick your ass like last time."

"Hey, I'm just making small talk." Alastor appeased.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't down here at my usual time, I just needed the extra sleep, and like you said, my shift doesn't start til eight."

"It's quite alright Husker." Alastor stated.  "I did have something I needed from you, but I'll just take care of this one myself. Probably better that way anyway. Can't risk my greatest asset dying. Toodle-oo" With that he snapped his fingers and vanished.

"Does that mean we have a couple more minutes?" Angeldust asked.

"I guess so. It is only seven twenty." Husker admitted. He walked out from behind the bar, wrapping his hands around Angeldust's waist. Angel's upper arms were around Husker's neck. the two kissed passionately. Husker backed him against a while earning a huff from the demon.

"Hey we don't have that much time." Angeldust reminded after pulling away.

"We have time for this." Husker corrected, planting his lips back on the demon.

They made out until the clock read seven forty-five. Then it was time they kept their hands to themselves. Husker went back behind the counter, Angel sat down and sipped his drink.

"How come you're always so quick to get me off, but you don't let me return the favor?" Husker asked.

"I get off on you, getting off on me." Angeldust said in a sing song voice

"Seriously?" Husker asked.

"You think Val ever gave a shit if I came or not?" He sighed. "Just used to it I guess." He took another sip of the pretty pink drink.

"That's so shitty." Husker groaned in annoyance at the fact that, that moth demon peice of shit prick, couldn't even be considerate in that regard. He grabbed a random bottle off the rack, and chugged a quarter of it.

"Too fucking sober to hear that shit." he grumbled.

"It's true." Angeldust stated.

"I believe that. But it's still not okay. Why the fuck did you stay?"

"Why the fuck do you stay with Alastor?" Angeldust asked..

"That's different."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is. Alastor just needs me to do his light work, shit he's rather not do, you and Valentino were basically a thing." Husker argued and explained

"Technically, we werent"

"Technically, you were." Husker chugged another quarter of the liquor.

Angeldust couldn't argue. It was complicated. And the contract. What was he supposed to do?

A/N if you're a halestorm fan please please please tell me you get the reference.