Chapter Six

Angeldust was laying on the couch sexy like. Class didn't start for another twenty minutes.

Suddenly there was a loud knock from the door, pulling Charlie from her preparations.

"Now who could that be?" Husker asked loud enough for everyone in the lobby to hear. Charlie walked over to the door. She opened animmediately shut it.

"I haven't seen you react like that since you let fancy talk creepy voice in." Angeldust stated.

"Charlie honey, who's at the door?" Vaggy asked.

"V-v-v-v-" was all Charlie could get out.

The three demons looked between each other and Charlie.

"Valentino." They said in unison. Their voices like venom as they said it.

Charlie nodded.  "Mhm."

"What does he want?" Angeldust groaned, getting off the couch.

"Legs, are you sure you want to open that door?" Husker asked, Charlie walked back and sat on the couch next to Vaggy. All 4 demons ready for whatever the fuck this guy tries.

"Not really. But I gotta get him to leave some how." Angeldust sighed. He opened the door. 

"Angel Cakes!" Valentino cooed. Angeldust rolled his eyes.

"Don't fucking call me that Val." He grumbled.

"Oh come on baby don't be like that." Valentino groaned.  "Come on, come to daddy. You know you've missed as much as I missed you."

"You didn't miss me at all then." Angeldust stated.

"What?" Valentino's voice finally faltered. Losing the seduction in his voice.

"Come on Val, for fuck sakes how slow are you!?" The spider groaned. "I don't fucking love you, I've been wondering for a while if I ever even did."

"Angel baby, don't say that." Val tried to reach for his arm but Angeldust pulled it away before he could.

"Don't fucking touch me!" The spider spat.

"I just want a second chance." Valentino whined.

"Fuck ya chances, every night I came back to you was another chance. You don't fucking change!" Angeldust turned his back ready to shut the door. Pink smoke started circling Angeldust.

"The fuck is this?" Husker asked.

"Angel, are you okay? You need back up?" Vaggy asked.

"I can handle myself." Angeldust stated. He wafted the alluring smell away taking a big deep breath.

"Dat's another thing, bitch!" He yelled. "Ya stupid pheromones don't work on me no more."

Valentino gasped. Nobody could resist him. That's the whole reason Velvette made that love potion.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Apparently your bullshit just heightens feelings to the extreme. But zero times anything is still zero bub."

"Love potion?" Husker asked himself out loud. He was confused.

"Oh you little-" Valentino was angry

"Little what, Val? Bitch? Yeah baby I am, and I'm fucking proud of it." Angel smirked.

He knew just how to get under Val's skin and now that their deal is voided nothing was stopping Angeldust.

"How's Voxie doing? You treating him better than me yet?" He smirked.

"You leave Vox outta this!" Valentino sneered.

"What? Don't like, we Still talk, or ain't like that he gets all my time at the studio now?"

"I thought they fired you too." Valentino stated though gritted teeth.

"Yeah and Vox begged me back after Velvette fired you, we literally talked about this. That night! We broke our deal and I asked for my job back, you think Vox and Vette gonna deny their top actor." Angeldust laughed his cockiness growing, as he sees Valentino lose control.

"Charlie do we have popcorn?" Husker quietly asked in the background. Charlie nodded and went into the kitchen to make some.

"You know, Vox seems like he's one argument away from dumping your sorry ass, like he should've a long time ago." Angeldust just kept adding insult to injury.

Valentino lunged at the spider. Not expecting vaggy and Husker to gang up on him.

Cherribomb had just woken up she yawned as she left Angel's room. She approached the stairs hearing mixed yelling. She looks down at the lobby and sees the Moth demon she dispises. She slid down the railing of the stairs and front flipped off of it, giving the moth demon an arm bar to the throat as she stuck the landing.

"Fuck! What the hell!" Valentino screamed.

"The fucking audacity you have, coming here to bother him."

"You're still hanging around with this psycho-cunt?!" Valentino spat as he pulled himself away from Cherri and the other two demons. "Did you tell your lil bartender about your history?" Val smirked.

"HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO BRING THAT UP!? I'M FUCKING GAY!" Angeldust screamed. "Fuck this! just get out of here!"

"I'll be back Angel Cakes." Valentino said before leaving.

"Fuck! Gahh!" Angel yelled punching a wall, cranking his arm back ready to do it again.

"Angel!" Husker jumped into the way, just a smidge to late, he braced for impact.

"Fuck Husker, why you jumpin in front of me like dat!" Angeldust kissed the part of his face his hand hit, holding his face with his hands.

"Worth it." Husker groaned. "I didn't want you to break your hand."

"You're too sweet. You could have just pulled me from behind instead of jumping in the way. Fucking hell are you alright?" Angeldust asked as Husker's face started bruising. "I am so so sorry."

"Baby, this is my fault entirely." Husker chuckled, flintching in pain.

"Imma get you some ice." Angeldust said walking into the kitchen as Charlie came back with popcorn she placed it on the coffee table. Husker didn't really want popcorn, but he knew things were going to get ugly so he needed to get Charlie out of the room.

"What the fuck happened?" She asked.

"He was an idiot and jumped in front of Angel while he was throwing a punch."

"Ow." Charlie said rubbing her face in sympathy

Angeldust came back with an ice pack handing it to Husker who put it to his face.