28

"Try me bitch!" Angeldust screamed lunging at the demon who didn't see it coming.
As all of this was going on Al was still in Husker's mind, as Husker continued banging his head on the wall, trying his best not to hit it hard enough to cause bleeding.

"This doesn't concern you!" Alastor hissed, his power doing the fighting for him.

Angeldust punches Alastor right in the face. He's unsure why but Al wasn't dodging.

"The hell it doesn't, that's my man you got shoved in a corner and you think I'm not gonna do whatever it takes?" Another blow to Alastor, this time to the ribs.

Alastor's magic swirled around and lifted the spider in the air by two of his legs. Angel didn't let that stop him tho. He let out his extra appendages, holding tw machine guns and fired rapidly at Alastor. He didn't want to kill him but he'll do what he has to.

"Stand down!" Angeldust yelled, not even realizing his body could do most of this shit.

"You really think you can take me?" Alastor chuckled a old time creepy laughed, that easy resembled a certain insane clown man. "I could crush you like the bug you are."

"I! AM! AN ARACHNID!" Angeldust screamed as dark purple nearly black whips emerged out of his arms out of nowhere.

Alastor's face fell in shock. He never expected someone like Angeldust to be so strong when provoked. Angeldust's whip like whatever you want to call it, (cause he didn't even know what this was) grabbed and pinned Alastor to the wall as Angeldust landed punch after punch.

The door to Angeldust's room flew open it was Charlie, her horns showed and her eyes were red. "What the fuck is going on!" Vaggy was behind her with the angelic spear ready for whatever she may need to do.

"Husk?" Charlie's voice trembled as she saw the sight in the corner. "What the fuck did you do Alastor!"

"He's trying to kill him!" Angeldust yelled. "Fucking help him!"

Charlie slid across the floor, over to Husker and placed a pillow in-between the wall and his head and held it there knowing there's no way for her to stop whatever Alastor was doing from inside. Husker was spewing nonsense, word vomit as he began convulsing.

"ENOUGH!" Vaggy yelled. "Alastor let him go." She said through gritted teeth. Angel landed one last punch after the sigil's disappeared from his walls and Husker stopped banging his head. He still spewed intangible nonsense but, at least he's not on the verge of cracking his skull open anymore.

"Fucking fix him!" Angeldust yelled after returning to normal.

"I-I.... I don't know how!" Alastor exclaimed. "I'm so sorry." He said looking Charlie in the eyes, before vanishing.

"What are we gonna do?" Charlie asked.

"I know a guy." Angeldust said regretfully.

At Vox Tech everyone was especially busy finishing up the days work, editing content, or last minute tailoring of outfits, or finalizing blueprints for the next technological advancement. Angeldust flew through the door with Husker in his arms, he wasted no time rushing to the elevator and Taking it to the top floor. He ran down the hallway until he reached Vox's office.

"Angeldu- what the fuck are you doing here?' Vox cut himself off, noticing he had brought someone with him.

"Help him. Please, I know you don't owe me nothing, but fucking help him Vox." Angeldust begged before placing the broken minded man on the ground gently.

"Shit." Vox breathed watching the demon before him spew garbage sentences and information that just made no sense. He plugged one of his AV cords into some sort of instrument he created and scanned Husker.

"I have no idea what frequency this is." Vox explained panic in his voice. "Who did this?" He asked.

"Alast-" Angel started.

"Fuck, shit! God damn it Angeldust!" Vox screamed, pacing. "We don't have much time. Kill the power to the whole building and get the hell off this floor." He instructed.

"Oh no, whatever the hell you gotta do, you're gonna do in front of me." Angeldust argued.

"Look you want him back to normal, I can do my best before this spreads but you don't want to be in ear shot when I break the frequency. The potential risks are too high." Vox explained. Angeldust reluctantly agreed. "Give me twenty minutes if you don't hear deafening silence, keep them switches off."

Angeldust nodded before running out of the room, and down the hall to the control panels. Flipping every switch off.

It took Vox a little longer than he had time for, but he needed to take this slow or he risks doing his own damage to Husker's mind. Probing inside his brain trying to find the source of his suffering.

Alastor's virus.

After a few failed attempts and many screams of agony from Husker, he tried a different approach. He used the machine from earlier and ran a diagnostic on himself before, playing an earworm that was sure to drive the virus out. It had adverse effects of temporary blind and deafness but, beggers can't be choosers when it's life of death, even in hell.

A high pitch ring buzzed through the room and then the entire floor of the building. Vox watched as he saw the green glowing light attempt to venture it's way out of the dark into its next victim. Angeldust was running down the stairs in between floors as the ringing continued. He covered his ears and dropped to his knees.

"No you don't!" Vox yelled before chanting something.

"Vox Tech is proudly brought to you by FireWall" he laughed as the room glowed blue and destroyed the virus on contact. The ringing didn't subside for a while, but when it did Angeldust reluctantly uncovered his ears and rushed back up stairs. When he got up to the top floor again he went to the control panel and turned everything back on. Thank God for automatic saves or alot of the works would've been pissed they had to start all over.

.Angeldust ran back to Vox's office.