37

Charlie excused Angel from the rest of class and went back out to help Vaggy.

Angeldust was sat on the bar counter with his legs crossed as he and Husker chatted. Alastor probably wouldn't approve if everyone wasn't outside.

"You know, this counter is for glasses not asses." Husker chuckled.

"Suck my dick." Angeldust grumbled.

"Oh, you know you'd rather suck mine." Husker winked.

Angeldust blushed. He's not used to being called out. Or having anyone match his energy.

"Awe is somebody flustered." Husker teased. Placing down his booze after he took a large sip.

Angel decided he wasn't gonna take this sitting down so he grabbed Husker's bottle the minute he let go of it and ran off.

"Hey!" Husker yelled. "That's not fucking funny."

Angeldust was in the lobby standing on the coffee table, twerking as he chugged the entire bottle, his middle finger in the air. Husker stared with a shit eating grin know exactly what would happen.

Regret instantly washed over Angeldust's body. He puckered his lips at the basically sour taste and again at the burning sensation.

"You have God awful taste buds." Angeldust stated, his voice hoarse.

"You think I drink that, for taste?" Husker laughed. "No. Baby boy. I'm an alcoholic, I drink it cause it's strong and does the job." Angeldust blushed at the pet name. "It's not on my tongue long enough to taste."

"Just make my usual." Angeldust sighed.

"No. You stole and finished MY booze."

"Yeah and that taste was punishment enough. And the burning sensation topped it off." Angeldust argued.

"Wus." Husker mumbled, making him a double of Angel's Lust. He opened another beer. He poured Angel's drink into a larger martini glass.

"What?" Angeldust looked at him with sinister eyes.

"Wus!" Husker said louder, taking a large swig of his own beer, handing Angel his drink.

"Fuck you, and your putrid drink."

"Kinky." Husker laughed.

For once, Angeldust just kept his mouth shut shaking his head.

"I created a monster." He said after awhile.

"You need a taste of your own medicine from time to time. Apparently it keeps you in check." Husker smirked. Angeldust blushed.

"Is this for last night?" He asked.

"Ehh in general." Husk took another swig.

"Well, as much as I love you company, imma go check on my son." Angeldust stated hopping of the barstool. His ass bounced as he did. He could feel Husker staring as he walked away, and up the stairs, so he swayed his hips a little more than usual.

Husker sighed contently and chugged the remaining alcohol in the bottle.

Angeldust walked into his room, filled up the food bowl and made sure his water wasn't dirty, before looking around for Fat Nuggets, who was sleeping soundly on Angel's pillows.

Once Angeldust noticed the pig he petted him softly and walked back downstairs, he sat back on the counter.

"You're gonna get me fired one of these days."

"Smiles was serious?" Angeldust asked.

"Don't let the smile fool you, he's ALWAYS serious." Husk explained.

"In that case." Angeldust got down from the counter and walked behind the bar.

"What are you doing?" Husker asked, just before the scrawny taller demon wrapped two arms around his neck and two around his waist. Angeldust leaned in closer puckering his lips for a kiss, just as the door opened and he had to pull away.

Husker and Angeldust both sighed as the sinners came piling through the door. Angeldust quickly hustled his way from behind the bar and into a bar stool.

"Angel why don't you interact with the other guests?" Husk asked.

"Socializing ain't really my thing." Angeldust answered.

"What do you call harassing me everyday?" Husker asked an eyebrow raised.

"That's different, You're my boyfriend. I don't know those guys, and I don't want to be caught in anyone else's shit, or wrap another demon in my shit. I already did that to you, and the girls." Angeldust explained.

"Hey, having people to fall back on isn't wrapping them in your shit. It's called a support system, everyone needs one. But if you like just having your small list of friends, why not at least chill with Cherribomb? You haven't really talked to her since the party." Husker stated his observations. "Even this morning you barely talked to her."

"You're right. I probably should." Angeldust agreed standing from the barstool and looking for his friend.

"Hey Angie." Cherribomb found him instead.

"Hey! I was just looking for you!" He stated.

"What do I owe the pleasure?" She asked.

"Just missed hanging out with you." He stated.

"Awe, I miss hanging out with you too." She gushed.

"Wanna head up to my room we could listen to music or something." Angeldust asked.

"I would love to Angie!" She exclaimed.

The two walked hand in hand up the stairs, just like old times. They sat in Angel's room for a few hours just chatting and listening to music.