8

"It's getting late we should rest." Husker stated.

"Can I stay?" Angel yawned in wondered.

"Of course."

"Caaaaaaaan I steal your shirt?" He asked.

"Wait you don't fuck on the first date but you steal my shirt before it?" Husker asked.

Angeldust nodded.

"Fine." Husker pulled his shirt over his head and handed it to his boyfriend? Is that what they are now? That's what they discussed right? Husker assumes they are together until told otherwise.

Angel took off his own shirt and put Husker's on. Then he removed his pants shoes and socks. Husker but his lip watching Angeldust change. He wouldn't let Angeldust know but a tent was pitching in his pants.

"What?" Angel inquired.

Husker shook his head realizing he was staring. "Noth-nothing, you just look really good."

"You think I'm hot when I'm wearing your clothes, don't you?" Angel remarked.

Husker looked down and nodded the blush evident in his face there was no point in hiding it. Angel just smirked.

"Go to bed loser." Husker laughed, before laying down. Angel layed beside him with his ass against his dick.

"Ang..." Husker warned.

"It's called cuddling Husk." Angel rolled his eyes "Now wrap your arm 'round me."

"Why am I the big spoon?" Husker asked.

"Because you're bigger d'an me. Because if I lay the other way I'm not responsible for anything my hands do." Angeldust stated. " God I really just want you, to want me." Angel stated.

"Believe me, I want you. But we need to sleep." 

Angel nodded in agreement. Husker wrapped his arms around the smaller demon after he covered them up with the blanket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie shot up from a loud thud. "Vaggy, Vaggy." She shook her girlfriend. Who just groaned.

"Go back to bed it's probably nothing." She mumbled.

Suddenly, another, even louder thud followed by a crash. Now Vaggy's awake, she grabbed her angelic spear and ran out of their room. Charlie followed after her.

The banging continued, coming from the kitchen.

Vaggy turned to look at Charlie who gulped as they approached.

Vaggy sneakily turned on the light.

"Stab, stab, stabby stab. Die die die!"

"Nifty!" The girls yelled in unison.

"AHH!" Nifty screamed, causing the girls to scream.

"Nifty what the hell are you doing?!" Vaggy asked.

"You scared the shit of me Nift" Charlie whined wiping the tired from her eyes.

"So many rats. I killed so many rats.. HAHA RATS!" Nifty repeated getting louder each time.

"Rrrright. Uhh we're gonna go back to bed now, you just be quiet please. We don't need noise complaints from the guests." Charlie stated.

"Okay." Nifty agreed before yawning and falling face first on the floor and snoring.

"Rrrright." Charlie said grabbing Vaggy's hand, backing away slowly and running quietly back up the stairs to their room.

"What the fuck was that?" Charlie asked.

"I don't fucking know!" Vaggy answered.

"We definitely need to talk to Al about her. This is too much." Charlie stated. Vaggy nods.

The two relax and eventually fall back to sleep.

In the morning Angeldust woke up without Husker next to him.... Again. Angeldust groaned. He walked downstairs not caring that he was just in boxers and someone else's shirt.

Husker choked on the alcohol he was chugging, whe he noticed Angel didn't even bother to get dressed.
This guy's gonna be the death of me. He thought.

"You know, I'm starting to take this whole not there when I wake up shit personally." Angel said sitting down at the bar.

"Come on, you know I have to tend the bar. It's not like I don't work in the same hotel you're staying at." Husker's voice was gruff.

Angel walked off to the dining room to grabb some waffles.

"Nice ass!" Husker called out as he walked away.  Angel gave him the finger and yelled out a "I know!"

After Angeldust finished eating he went back to the bar and planted a kiss on Husker's lips.  "I'm heading to the studio early to make up for yesterday." He explained.

"Be careful. Please don't come home a shell of yourself." Husker begged.

"Don't worry, I do whatever I have to." Angeldust stated as he walked towards the exit.

"That's what I'm afraid of." Husker took a swig of his bottle as Angeldust left.

Little did Angeldust know, Alastor was there in the lobby of his workplace; chatting with Vox.  He can't make out what's being said but Vox turned to Angeldust, a worried look on his face. He decided not to Dilly dally and he ran to the elevator.

"I mean it, after your friends little stunt the other day, if he fucking hurts Angeldust again I will tear you, limb from limb. Keep you alive so you can watch your little empire fall and broadcast your screams for all of hell. You tell Val to keep his drugs to himself and get some else to be his personal punching bag." Alistor warned.

"Yes, Alastor. Please just don't take this away from me." Vox pleaded.

"Keep your boy in check and I won't have to, but if Angel comes home with ANY new injuries or high as a kite, you won't have to worry about the extermination." Alistor warned.

Vox nodded Petrified. It took him a minute to collect himself and he ran off.  Vox relaid the message to Val, to say he wasn't happy was an understatement.

"That whore thinks The radio demon can save him!" Val screamed.

"From the way it looks Angeldust doesn't know, just watch what you do, he'll bring down all of Vox Tech."  He explained.

"Last I checked Angel is on MY leash, he's MY property. Nobody is gonna tell ME how to treat MY whores!" Val ranted.

"Look if you don't comply I'll have no choice but to fire you." Vox stated.

Val took his reality check harshly but Vox means business. He's lost to that dated radio host, three times already he's not about to lose everything he's been building for himself.