38

Alastor gave Husk the okay to close The bar early, because business was slower than normal today so he restocked and closed up at 7:30 instead of 9. He realized Angel and Cherri has been talking all this time and he didn't want to just interrupt them or walk I to Angeldust's room and make Cherribomb uncomfortable cause they've only interacted a few times. So he decided to call him.

"I am your sinner, I am your whore
But let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for"

Angeldust's Ring tone, cut off this thought.

"It's Husk." He informed Cherri, putting a pin in their conversation. He answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Yes?" Angeldust spoke.

"Hey, uh Alastor let me close up early, I was wondering if you two, wanted one last drink." Husk explained awkwardly. Angeldust looked at his friend who simply nodded.

"Yeah, Cherri probably wants a rum and coke, you already know what I want. Also you could have just came up here ya know." Angeldust explained.

"I didn't want to intrude on your friend time." Husk answered.

"You're not intruding. Any friend of Angie's is a friend of mine. And you're the nicest guy he's ever been with so you got some brownie points in my book." Cherribomb interludes.

"Yeah, and we both know you didn't call just to ask if we wanted drinks. So pour 'em and get ya sexy ass in here." Angeldust instructed.

"Yeah yeah I'll be up in a minute." Husker contemplated ending with I love you but he decided since he'd literally be in the room in under five minutes it wasn't necessary.

"Okay, love ya." Angeldust said.

Apparently, it was necessary. "Love ya too."

Husker hung up and poured the two drinks and grabbed himself yet another bottle of booze and carefully walked up the stairs. Thankfully Angel's door wasn't completely shut so he just pushed it with his back so he didn't spill the drinks. Angel and Cherri thanked him as they each took their drink from him.

"Okay, so I take it, Angeldust failed to mention the code." Cherribomb stated.

"The code?" Husker raised his eyebrows.

"Basically, we respect each other's relationships, so at any point you want me to leave, just say so. I get it." Cherribomb explained.

"That being said, please respect that I spend a lot of my time with her, I'm not going to do anything I'm not supposed to I promise." Angeldust explained.

Husker was already understanding of their relationship just from the few interactions they've had.

"That's cool. I like that you got each other like that." Husk stated. "I trust you. Also I'd never want to come between your friendship." He concluded.

"Anyways get comfy have a seat." Angeldust instructed moving around to make more room for Husk.

"Where were we?" Cherribomb asked.

"Hmm?" Husker asked.

"Oh we're playing fuck, marry, kill." Angeldust stated, sipping his drink.

"It's his turn but I forgot what names I gave."

"I remember." Angeldust stated. "The only reasonable option is, Kill Val, Fuck Zestial, ans I guess, marry Velvette. Because I'm definitely not fucking her."

"I'm definitely not drunk enough for this." Husker laughed, taking a few swigs from his bottle.

Angeldust and Cherribomb laughed in unison, basically signalling the game they've been playing for the past half hour finally ended.