Chapter Three

Back at the hotel Angel annouced the good news to everyone in the lobby. By that I mean Husker, Vaggy, and Alastor.

"Today, I stood up to Val. And there were no consequences!" He stated, before going up to his room with pep in his step. Everyone for some reason seemed to by that and didn't require details. All except Husk, who followed Angel to his room and shut the door.

"Alright Ang, what the fuck is the Catch?" He asked.

"It's nothing. I'm with Val full time now, but I made sure I stated I get to stay clean weither I'm in his presence or not...... And that I get to stay with you. I guess someone at the restaurant we went to, ratted me out." Angeldust explained.

Husker filled with fury. Ignore how too good to be true the whole thought of that arrangement is.

"And he's cool with you comin' home to me?" Husker wondered, not buying that for a damn second.

"I understand if you're not cool with it. I just didn't see another way." He said honestly.

"You know what, as long as I have you, and you're safe, I don't care what the terms and conditions are." He stated.

"Really?!" Angeldust was truly shocked.

"But if he lays an unkind hand to you, or even threatens to, Legs I swear to God if you don't tell me." He warned.

"You're hot when your protective. mErow!" He stated, making a clawing motion.

"Angel I'm serious."

"You know, I do babe."

"Yeah only after I chase you." Husker reminded. "If this is gonna work, you need to be transparent with me." He explained.

"I'll try." Angeldust stated.

"That's all I ask."

Angeldust and Husker laid on his bed, his door still closed.

"Soooo, ya wanna smoke?" He wondered.

"Maybe not as much as last time, but a couple hits couldn't hurt." Husker agreed.

This time Angel remembered to open the window. Husk turned on the fan too.

"Hand me the bong, will ya babe?" He asked. Husker obliged grabbed the bong he still didn't understand how it remained.

Angel lit the bong and hit it holding the chamber as to not let any smoke out while he passed it to Husker who quickly took his own hit. He held it the same way, waiting for Angel to exhale before passing it back. Husker blew out his own smoke as he did.

"You wanna try something?" Angeldust asked holding the chamber.

"Depends." Husker stated curiously.

"Do you trust me?" Angeldust inquired, although he already knew the answer.

"With my life." Husker watched Angeldust's every move in suspense.

Angel cleared the bong before grabbing husker by the sides of his face smashing his lips to the cat's. He licked Husk's lips begging for permission, he obviously granted by parting his lips.  Transferring the smoke to his mouth, letting him inhale as their tongues danced around. Angel pulled away as soon as it was possible he didn't want to make Husker choke on the smoke. It's never fun.
Husker and Angeldust blew out the remaining smoke, and panted.

"I might have to start calling you tongue." Husker joked.

"By that logic I'll have as many names as I got body parts babe." Angeldust snickered so smugly full of himself.

"And all of them would suit you." He purred.

"As long as I still call you daddy." Angeldust said, pulling at Husk's suspenders, grinding his hips against Husker's.

"Quit doin' that!" Husk demanded, a serious tone in his voice.

"Oh, but it gets you so hot and bothered, and I love it!" Angel whined, and pouted.

Husker slapped his forehead, shaking his head.

With that Angeldust took another hit and passed Husk the bong. The weed mellowing Husk out. Husk cleared the bowl and sat it back in its place.

The two cuddled having a sincere heart to heart.

"You really think Val means whatever he said?" Husk asked.

"Hell no! I just told him what he wanted to hear, and used it to my advantage." He explained.

"Something is telling me this isn't gonna end well, Ang."

"And if it doesn't I still got you." Angeldust reminded.

"Yeah, til He gets jealous." Husker grumbled.

"What did you want me to do? I did this for you!" Angeldust yelled.

Husker was taken a back he thought they were just sharing opinions.

"I never said I wasn't grateful baby." He sighed, placing an arm on Angel's shoulder. "I'm just worried you're still in over your head, but no matter, we'll face it together." Husk assured.

He hugged he skinny demon, pulling him to his chest as he laid on his back.

"We'll get through it all." Husk whispered.

They laid like that for what felt like forever, in the best way possible. In reality it was probably bout an hour. Angel didn't want it to stop but, his phone blared.

"Everywhere I go, bitches always know, that Charlie scene as got a weenie that he likes to show."

"It's Val!" Angeldust stated.

"That's your ring tone for him? Ha!" Husker cackled. "What's my ringtone?" He asked out loud on accident.

"Val?, yes. Okay, alright, I'll be there as soon as possible, yes I'll leave now. It's an hour walk to the studio. That's probably like 15 minutes more? I'll let you know when I'm almost there. Alright. T'anks Val."

Angeldust hung up and opened his mouth to speak.

"You don't gotta report everything to me babe, if he needs you, just go." Husk stated. "No different from the studio."  Angel loved that he didn't pry unless he had to. But it also made sense that Husk didn't want to know about his sex life with another.

Angeldust just kissed him. "T'anks fo' understandin." He said as he walked of the room and eventually out of the hotel. Husker stayed in his room and cuddled with fat Nuggs who he just remembered was in the room. Angel's gonna beat himself up when he realizes they smoked in his presence.