44

Angeldust, left for work that day without stopping at the bar. At first he thought it was funny, but guilt was setting in he texted Husker probably a thousand different apologies, and voicemails.

Husker was definitely mad at Angel, he took it too far this time. But Husker thinks he made the other demon worry, but he's not in a mood to talk about it right now.

To say Angel has a rough day at work was an understatement. He couldn't stop thinking about Husker, and how he probably ruined the one good thing he has.

"Cut!" A director yelled snapping Angel from his daze.

"Angel, walk with me, talk with me." Vox called. Angel put on his hot pink robe.

"You seem, distracted. Is everything alright?" Vox asked.

"Nothing that concerns you, anyway." Angeldust stated.

"It's effecting your job preformace, it does concern me." The TV headed demon stated.

"I pissed Husker off. I don't know if we're okay." Angeldust sighed.

Vox laughed. "you pissed Val off everyday, why do you care?" He asked.
Angeldust instinctively grabbed Vox by the collar of his shirt and lifted him.

"Hey, uhh what are ya, what are you doing?" He said nervously.

"Valentino, didn't fucking respect me. Of course blatantly disrespected him. Not Husk!" Angeldust defended. "Don't ever compare Husk, to that that peice of garbage don't even know how to be a good pimp, son of a cunt, again." Angeldust warned lowering Vox back down so his feet were on the floor he let go of his collar and was about to storm off.

"Angel." Vox called out to him. Angeldust just kept walking back to his set and continued working til it was time for him to leave.

Once the time arised he went through his contacts and pressed one.

"Hey, Angie what's up?" Cherri answered.

"Can you meet me at that hole in the wall we always go to?" Angeldust asked.

"Where are you right now?" She asked.

"Just got off work, just walked out of the building." Angeldust answered.

"I'll be there in five." Cherribomb stated.

Angeldust sat on the curb, his knees to his chest, until the firmilar black Volks Wagon Beetle, with hot pink pinstripes approached. He stood up and waited for her to pull up in front of him, she unlocked the door and he got in.

"You alright?" She asked. Pulling back on to the road and heading of to their go to bar.

Angeldust explained the situation to her in a state of panic. Cherribomb was surprised to say the least.

"Why would you, go and do a thing like that, Angie?" She asked.

"I, I don't know! I was tryna be funny, and well." Angeldust sighed.
"I don't think I can face him right now, and I'm sure he doesn't want to see me either. So I wanna kill some time and drink a little bit so Neither of us have to." Angeldust explained.

"Avoiding yer, problems don't make 'em go away Angie." She stated.

"I just, I don't have the words to say how I feel and I just react, and it's just getting me into trouble." He sighed.

"Well let's listen to some music and calm down first." She suggested before turning on the radio.

They reached the bar shortly after, Cherribomb didn't mind being the DD for him, if it meant he wasn't walking alone wasted like the days. Before they exitted the car Cherribomb got her friends attention.

"Word of advice Angie, just be Honest with him. Even if the words aren't right. It would make it easier on you both." She stated.

With that the two got out of the car and strutted straight through the doors of the bar.

Angie, had about four shots of whatever the bar tender poured.

Cherribomb was sitting next to him protectively. Few people flirted with her, or offered her a drink, but she righteously decline. Angeldust needed her and that was far more important than anything else.

"Angie let's go dance?" She suggested, noticing a group of people stairing in their generation direction.

"Sure!!!" Angeldust agreed.

The two of them owned the dance floor to Toxic by Britney Spears. They danced like nobody was watching and didn't give a rats ass what anyone thought, cause they're regulars here. Just having a good time.

Cherri kept her eye on that group of guys, and Angel's drink. She was going to dump it regardless since they left it unattended.

Eventually they did make it back to the bar.

"Do me a favor babe?" Cherribomb asked the bartender. "Mix my mate here, up a bit of Strawberries and cream liquor, fuck chocolate liquor, I think it was, and a dash of Rumchata." Cherribomb request what she thought Angel's Lust could have been made of. She wasn't too far off.

Husker used Chocolate Vodka, because it doesn't change the color, the rumchata masks the bitterness of the vodka with a sweetness.

Angeldust knew the difference once he saw it. He took a sip. The drink was alright but,it wasn't Husker's. He gave it to Cherri. He ordered his previous usual. Not wanting to reveal Husker's recipe.

Angeldust went back to dancing but he left his phone at the counter.

It was pretty late by now. Husker was definitely worried. He closed up the bar like he was supposed to and pressed a button. Gotta love speed dial.

Angel's phone vibrated. Cherri picked it up and turned it over to view the screen. She answered it covering one ear with her hand.

"You've reached Angle's phone, how may I direct your call?" Cherribomb called into the phone with a false customer service voice.

"Cherri?" Husker asked. "Angel is with you?" He asked.

"Yeah." She answered.

"I, uh is he okay?" His voice was filled with worry.

"Define okay." Cherribomb joked. "He's drunk off his ass, but I've been keeping an eye on him. Fully sober cause I drove."

"Thank you for keeping him safe. He didn't come back and I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm mad. I mean I was, but it was something so silly. I just-" Cherri heard most of what husker was saying but something else caught her attention.

"Aye leave me alone!"

Cherribomb immediately looked up. "UNH FUCK NO!" Cherri yelled.

"Huh? Is everything al-" Husker was cut off.

"I'll call you back." She stated hanging up the phone and dropping it in her boot.

She tuck and rolled over to Angeldust.

"You good Angie?" She asked, in a fighting stance.

"Yeah." He bellowed drunkenly. "This gu-uy wanted to get hanndsy." He slurred.

Cherri bomb Walked straight up to this buff ass stereotypical fuck boi demon. Grabbed him by the collar and pulled him down to her height.

"Keep, ya sleazy hands off my friend." She spat, before slapping the man across the face. She grabbed one of Angeldust's hands, running out of the bar and to her car. She unlocked her car and helped Angeldust get in, before going around the other side and getting in.

She took Angel's phone out of her boot called Husk quickly and put it on speaker as she unparked the car.