16

The two of them were laughing messes as walked into the hotel. At least they walked slow so the smell decipated at least a little bit. They walked up the stairs and into Angels room. Angeldust sat on his bed and crossed his legs. He leaned over and plugged in his pink fairy lights, that glistened in the dark room.

"Oh shit I forgot Nuggs was in here." Angel sighed.

"What's your point?" Husk was confused.

"We can't smoke with my piglet in the room. He's a baby." He stated.

"I could bring him to mine, or we could go to mine, or we could just not." Husker pointed out all their possible options. Angeldust didn't seem amused by any of them.

"Oooooor we could have Charlie watch him?" Husker wondered, a little annoyed he had to actually think.

"Oh she does love him, doesn't she." Angeldust agreed.

"She does?" Husker was confused.

"Yeah! I don't think she wanted me to have him here, but then she saw him, and looked in those wittle eyes." Angeldust stated.

"Now every time she's in here she waste five to ten minutes petting him, before and after she loots ma shit." He laughed, they're both pretty high off Cherri's weed.

"That makes so much sense. I take it that's why Vaggy's checking twice!" Husker laughed.

"I don't know, imma go bring him to her." He uncrossed his legs got off the bed and gently patted Fat Nuggs belly til he was awake. He swaddled him with his arms and carried him out of the room.

Husker quickly remembered, Angel gave him the green. He took it out of his pocket along with the grinder, and placed it on the bed before he sat down, he sat with his legs crossed in pretzel formation as he waited for Angel to return.

Downstairs, Angel walked around the lobby in search for Charlie, he ended up finding her in the dining area, he waltzed over to her swaying his hips like he always does.

"Hey, uhh Charlie could ya do me a favor?" He asked.

"Sure Angel! How can I help!" Charlie was excited he was coming to her.

"Could you watch Fat Nuggets for me? He's already been fed, so you'd just need to put a bowl of water down for him." He asked hopefully.

"I would LOVE TO!" Charlie exclaimed. "Thank you for trusting me with him! I won't let you down."

"It's not that serious babe, it's not like I'm leaving the hotel or not'in" he explained.

"So why do I need to watch him?" She asked confused.

"Ahhh, well. Uhh." Angeldust didn't think he'd have to answer that.

Charlie covered the pigs ears before asking, "Do you and Husker just want to be alone?" She asked innocently.

Angeldust smiles and nodded kinda suspiciously, but he rolled it off like that was it. "Yes, that's it thank you for understanding!" He exclaimed.

"No problem Angel. I'll keep an eye on him." She agreed.

"Okay, uh don't let him wander anywhere with out you, he's very curious. Oh and if you go up stairs carry him he can't climb them yet." Angeldust explained.

"He's a smol baby" she pouted extending her arms to angel, as if she was asking to hold him. Angel hesitantly handed her his child. He trusted her enough.

"Thanks again Charlie. Fat Nuggs, be good for ha!" He thanked, as he walked away.

He went back through the lobby and up the stairs. He went back to his room gawking at the sight behind the door. Husker was sat Cross-legged on Angel's bed, with one of Angel's glass pieces in his lap.

"I see you found my bong." Angel laughed.

"You didn't do a very good job at hiding it. Really Ang? Between your bed and your night stand! How the fuck don't they see it." Husker sighed.

"Okay that's on me." He laughed.

"You didn't smoke my weed with out me did ya?" He asked.

Husker shook his head. "No I just packed it. I don't carry lighters." Husker admitted.

"You ain't smoke?" Angel said surprised.

"Not since I got down here. I didn't trust nothing, nobody gave me." He explained.

"Shit." Angeldust agreed. He walked close to his bed, on the opposite side of Husker, and sat down crossing his legs. He waved his hands as if he were asking Husk to pass it.

He handed him the bong and the grinder, since it was his anyway. The bag he left where it was.

Angel put his lips to the top and lit only a corner of the weed. He slowly in haled milking the bong before passing it back to husker who lit it again and unsuccessfully attempting the same thing. Coughing loudly and sporadically.

Angel began laughing and coughing as the smoke cleared his passage ways.

"Easy there tiger." He coughed as he tried to regulate his breathing.

"Fuck you!" Husker coughed, handing it back to Angeldust.

"It's been ages since I've done that." He defended himself.

"Yeah well." Angel laughed before lighting, and taking another hit, he didn't clear it this time and he made sure it was still lit for Husker.

Husker hit the bong for as long as he could and passed it back to Angel unlit. Angel blew the smoke out in Husker's direction, as Husker did the same to him. They both laughed.

"Where'd you get this from again?" Husk wondered.

"Cherribomb." Angeldust answered.

"That's pretty good." He complemented.

"She grows it 'erself." Angeldust stated.

"Get outta here, man." Husker didn't buy it.

"I'm serious!" He exclaimed.

"She's my gal. I get all my shit from her, well the other shit, da hard shit, she gets from someone else, but I only trusts what she trusts." He stated. Lighting the bong again.

Husker just nodded. He figured she was his dealer but she's been doing real good at keeping her business away from him, so he's betting Angel asked for this, this time.

"Fuck, Legs open a window! Charlie's gonna be so mad at us!" Husker laughed coughing after another hit, waving his arms as he realized how much smoke accumulated in the room.

"Oh shit!" Angeldust laughed getting up from the bed and opening the window. "Turn on the fan behind you!" He instructed. Husk leaned back and reached for the fan, and turned the dial to high. Angel layed back on the bed his bottom arms at either side of him and his top two bent at the elbows his hand on either side of his chin, his ankles crossed in the air.