12

"Vox Tech, Vox speaking, who is this?" Said Vox, after picking up the phone.

"Hi My name is Charlie Morningstar I own and operate The Hazbin Hotel, I was calling because one of my guests haven't returned, just wanted to know if he was still working or if I should consider him checked out." She stated again.

"You're calling for Angeldust correct?" He asked.

"Yes." She explained.

"According to my roster he was done working two hours ago." He explained. "Let me check the security footage and see when he left. Please hold."

Charlie put the phone on speaker and some eerie ass music played.

"Uh okay it appears he hasn't left. Lemme get someone to find him." Vox stated placing Charlie back on hold.

He dialed a number.

"Yes?" Asks Velvette.

"I'm on the phone with the princess of hell, Angeldust never left. Find him." He explained.

"I'm on it." She stated.

He took Charlie off hold.

"Yes, Charlie was it? I'm so sorry about the inconvenience. My I interest you in Vox Tech surveillance free of charge?" He spoke.

"Uhhh no. Thank you though." With that she hung up.

Velvette banged on his dressing room door. "Angel I swear to god you better be decent." She fumbled with her keys til she found the one for Angel's dressing room. She unlocked the door and forced it open just enough to get in.

"Shit." Was all she could say, as she saw Angeldust laying helplessly on the floor.

She got in her radio and changed it to Vox's private channel. "I found him." She stated.

"Get him ready to go and hail a taxi for him." Was all vox said into the radio.

She slapped his face gently. "Angeldust." She repeated this a few times. She splashed some of her water on his face, he shot up hyperventilating.

"Hey, hey! You're alright. Do you understand where you are?" She asked.

"My dressing room." He said.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Angeldust." He answered.

"Who am I?" She questioned.

"Vel, Vel-vette." He said kinda woozy

"Perfect! You didn't hit your head that hard if you hit it at all." Velvette stated.

"Come on get dressed. I got a taxi waiting for you." She explained. He got dressed kinda half assed and stumbled out of the door. Velvette helped him into the elevator, and held the front door open for him. Guiding him into the car.

"Watch your head." She instructed. "Good good. Now just lay there and relax." She said.

The driver rolled down the passenger window.

"To The Hazbin Hotel." She said throwing money into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie's phone rang, it was the number she called.

"Hello?" She said as a question.

"Hi this is Velvette from Vox Tech, May I speak to Charlie Morningstar?" A woman said.

"This is she." Charlie assured.

"Listen, Angeldust is on his way, he may need help out of the car. I don't know what happened but he's pretty shaken up." Velvette explained.

"Thank you for all your help." Charlie said.

"No problem. Just please, don't make a habit of this." Velvette stated, before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Vaggy questioned.
"What happened?" Husker asked.

"That was someone at Vox Tech. Angel's on his way but he's gonna need help getting out of the car." She stated. Husker didn't even let her finish he ran out the door, Vaggy and Charlie followed after.

The taxi arrived sooner than later. Husker opened the back door, Angel laying in fetal position groaning.

"I take it this is yours?" The driver asked.

"Yes." Charlie answered.

"Dude looks like he was in a pretty bad fight. Must've pissed someone off." The driver said.

The three of them ignored the drivers comment and helped Angel out of the car.

"Is this your version of careful?" Husker asked.

"Fuck you." Angeldust mustered the strength to say, his voice still shaky.

The group got him inside the hotel and laid him in the couch.

"What the fuck happened?" Husker asked pacing back and forth like Charlie had only 30 minutes prior. Vaggy and Charlie were visibly distraught with worry.

Vaggy went into the kitchen to get him a drink that wasn't alcohol. Angeldust mustered the strength to sit up.

"I went into his office see what I was working on, and he just wasn't there. I knew Velvette was busy with her models so I just went up to Vox. Said someone was supposed to inform me but I don't have a phone at the minute." He paused to take a sip of the drink when Vaggy got back into the room. Angeldust went on the describe the everything Val did to him.

"The directirs tried stopping him, yelled cut I don't know how many times, even called security. That stopped him enough for me to catch my breath and prepare myself." Angel explained.

"Oh my god!" Charlie said in horror, a hand covering her mouth.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't think I'd make it back here, so I locked myself in the dressing room because only Velvette and the actors/actress's have the keys to the rooms." He explained.

"Can I kill him now?!" Husker asked, mainly Angeldust, but it was towards anybody.

"I don't see why not." Vaggy stated.

"No. No!" Angeldust yelled. "We don't know what happens to souls who double die and don't go to heaven. He deserves to be here I don't want him in my after-afterlife." Angeldust stated. Vaggy and Charlie ended up needing a second obviously, all the information was too much for Charlie to handle and Vaggy needed to calm her down.

"Wait.. now that he's demoted can you quit working there?" Husker asked.

"No, me working there is in our contract. Unless he or I am fired, I'm stuck there. If that happens I'll be working for him directly so even less people to help me." Angeldust explained. "That's how this all started. Then he decided I was good enough to be filmed and I became his top actor.

"Those girls and guys he's around in the bar. They work privately, employed by him?" Husker asked. Angeldust nodded. Vaggy and Charlie returned once Charlie was back to her usual self.

The three of them basically tended to Angel the entire time, until he was ready for bed.