57

The three demons decided to march on to V Tower after class. Husk got Charlie to give him the rest of the day off. Alastor is more lenient if Charlie is involved.

The group of three marched right through the doors following right behind Angeldust, into an elevator to the top floor.

Vox spit his drink out seeing Angeldust and everyone else in his office.

"What the fuck are you doing here? With them no less?!" Vox yelled.

"You two need to sit the fuck down and talk." Husker said.

"So why are you two here?" Vox asked confused.

"Moral support." Cherribomb stated.

"Oooookay." Vox agreed hesitantly.

Angeldust started off by apologizing, and explained what happened at the hotel when Val showed up, as well as the events of today.

"He had Hector throw you into a wall?!" Vox yelled.

"YOU KNOW THE SHIT HE DOES!" Angeldust was angry.

"I know. I know. I just, I guess I never considered all of it. I'm so sorry." Vox apologized.

"Look we both did shit we weren't proud of. But all the shit I said holds true. I just didn't want to see another soul suffering by his hand. I took enough beatings for everyone here." Angeldust stated.

"He hurt you even though he was pissed about other shit?"

"I was and apparently he still thinks I am, his god damn punching bag. Hell my ribs still hurt from the shit he did in the alley and I'm too fucked scared to even look." Angeldust stated.

"I'm sorry I didn't do anything to get you out of that. I think part of me is scared Val would start treating me like that. I just want to feel like he gives a shit." Vox stated.

"Oh uh Vox..... You know he's drugged you?" Angeldust remembered.

"How do you know that?" Vox asked appalled Angeldust would insinuate shit that serious.

"I confronted him about it and he pretty much confirmed it. He ever give you a pink drink?"

"Quite a few times.." Vox said.

"He gave you love potion on several occasions?! Fucking Christ!" Angeldust was even more pissed off.

"Can we just fucking kill this guy? Hell would be so better off." Cherribomb asked.

"Oh that reminds me, He can't know we are here by the way. He already threatened to hurt Husk if I ever contacted you again."

"And you still fucking came here?!" Vox was shocked. "Christ Angeldust you really are insane."

"I had to try get through to you. He's talked about vile fucking things involving you things I won't repeat for the sake of my sanity and yours." Angeldust explained.

"I appreciate that. But you gotta get the hell outta here! I have a meeting with him in ten minutes! You know the service elevator, take that and get the hell outta here I'll call or text you later, and we can wrap this up." Vox said.

With that the trio ran off taking the shady ass elevator down to the back of the building and went off to the hotel.

"Fuck my glove!" Angeldust yelled realizing he was missing one of his hot pink gloves.

Vox remained his composure regardless of how bad he was mentally screaming at himself.

Valentino walked into Vox's office and sat in the chair in front  of his desk.

"What's this about Valentino?" Vox asked in an exasperated tone.

"I want my job back!" Val yelled.

"That's something you need to bring up to Velvette not me." Vox stated.

"There's another reason I'm here." Val stood up and walked over to TV headed demon.

Vox was starting to panic. Val picked him up by the collar. "If that bubblegum slut comes here, or contacts you, for whatever reason. I am the first to know!" Yelled the moth.

"Yes, Val you already know that." Vox stated, he looked past Val's gaze noticing Angeldust's glove on the floor.

Shit, fuck, goddamnit. Vox was panicked but he couldn't let Val catch on.  Valentino dropped the demon suddenly. Watching as he fell to the floor with a loud thud before he turned around.

"Voxie......" Val walked towards the hot pink glove, before walking back to the demon on the floor. "What the FUCK is this?!" He spat on the demons screen of a face.

"I swear to god if he's hiding in here." Val yelled.

"No no he's not. He's not here. He was but he's not n-" Val cut him off by smacking him.

"Fuck!" He groaned.

"I'm getting really tired of this bullshit!" Valentino screamed. Before beating the shit out of the TV man. "I'm going to tie up some loose ends. And if your ass ain't ready for my when I'm back this will get so much worse for you." Val spat before punching the demon again.

"Worse like the shit you put Anthony through?" Vox asked the confidence in his voice was unsettling for him he's never stood up to Val ever.

"What!" Val was seething with rage. "oh so you've been fraternizing with him a lot then. You know everything about our situationship ah?" Val stood in a way he looked even taller.

"You're gonna wish you hadn't said that."

The TV gulped.