23

After a sincere apology to Vox and Velvette, he got his job back. Back on top baby. The best part is he gets to control his own schedule now. Right now he was back at the hotel after a successful day of filming.
He was sat at the bar. Annoying Husk like he used to.

"My usual." He stated.

"Angel's lust." Husker replied, watching Angel's face contort in surprise. As he poured the strawberry liquor and the chocolate liquor into the shaker.

"What?" He asked.

"That's this drink's name." He explained.

Angel's facial expressions were always ecentric. Husker blushed watching the other demon do the same, with that shit eating smirk he came to love.

"I love that!" Angeldust admired. Watching as Husk, rimmed the glass with pink sugar crystal sprinkles before pouring the drink into the glass. The presentation meant everything to him right now.

"Oh it even looks like me!" Angeldust pouted at the cute scene before taking a large sip. "You're too kind to me babe." He smirked rubbing his findex finger under the fuzzy demons chin as watching him melt under his touch. Wagging his tail like a kitten. He will never understand how Angeldust manages to make him feel so young and in love, but he'd never complain about it.

"Oh I'm forgetting what I meant to ask you." Angeldust groaned loosing his thoughts.

"You know I'm all ears." Husker reminded.

"How did you meet someone like Donna anyway?" He asked.

"Shh!" He covered Angel's mouth and frantically, looked around.

"Don't say her name like that!" He gritted his teeth. "I'm not supposed to be talking to her or about her." Husk explained.

"My room, fifteen?" Angeldust wondered. Husk chugged his own alcohol as he nodded. Angeldust finished his drink, Husk quickly poured another and Angeldust took that one up stairs.

Husker waited a full fifteen just to make sure nobody was coming to the bar before asending the stairs. He walked right into Angeldust's room, closing the door and sitting on his bed. Angeldust was sat on his bed, his drink in his hand. He balanced the stem between two finger but never let the bottom of the glass touch his skin. Not wanting to heat the precious liquid inside.

"This is gonna be kinda rough for me to talk about. Al doesn't exactly like me talking about past business affairs." He explained. This was one barrier he couldn't afford to take down, buf for Angel the risk was worth it.

"If dis is one of your walls; den dis is me knockin' on the door." He assured. "I'm comin' peaceful babe you know dat." Angeldust assured.

Husk took a deep breath. "I just don't want my past changing how you feel about me. I was no better than your boss Ang." He admitted, unable to face the demon.

"Huska baby, the past is the past, not'in you tell me is gonna make me love you less." Angeldust stated.

"Bel was one of the souls I owned back in my overlord days." He started vaguely. "Times were changing down here, Alastor was always a threat, but he was getting stronger by the hour back then. When things got tough, I broke off her contract promising she'd still have me to fall back on, as long as she didn't cross me; of course. Low and behold she sold me out, much like I suspect, she did to you. Things might not have started because of her, but she's the reason it ended how it had. My empire collapsed, 'ts why I'm Al's little pet now." He explained sparing as much details as he could without missing basic. information. He only went to that restaurant to treat Angel. Though he couldn't deny catching up was good until he found out why.

"The reason I can't say her name is because.."

Alastor's green magic swirled around Angel's room menacingly, like it had a mind of its own. His eyes trembled as it circled Husker's face silencing him.

"I've said to much." Husker ended his story, tears walked in his eyes at the sight Angel's mutually scared face. It shut him up. Not here. Not ever. The green magic decipated and snaked it's way out of Angeldust's room.

Angeldust just hugged the man contently. Thankful he opened up even a lil bit.

"Hey, fuck Al. Eyes on me." He quickly changed the subject watching Husker cower in fear was more than Angeldust expected from just a story. Alastor's hooks must be in deep. He decided.

Angeldust laid their petting the demon cat soothingly at first but his demeanor shifted as soon as Husker was calmer. Massaging the bulge in Husker's pants as he grew friskier. Husker was too riled from the consequences of his story to bother stopping him. The touch was soothing even if it was sexual in nature.

He snaked his arm around the skinnier demon encouragingly.

"May I?" Angeldust asked looking for consent. Husker nodded. Angeldust undid the demon's pants before sending him into relaxation in the only way he knew how.
With his mouth.

Husker wasn't really that hard but Angel could work with that. Getting it up was the fun part. Teasing without consequence.

He swirled his tongue watching Husk throw his head back into the pillow. Husker placed a hand in Angel's hair petting him as he did so. All the encouragement he needed. Taking all of Husker into his mouth doing the best job he could.

"God damnit Ang!" Husker growled lustfully. He pushed Angel down as gently as he could, groaning as Angeldust gagged. Deepthroating, was Angel's specialty his gag reflex was non existent but he never thought Husk would be the forceful type. Catching him off guard meant, he must me doing a good job.

One Angeldust got his partner's rocks off he laid there next to Husker contently. As Husker purred satisfied with the other demon.

"Such a good boy, calming me down like that." He spoke softly into Angel's ear as he praised him. He combed his claws gently through the spiders hair making him moan out, contently.

It wasn't his intention to turn him on. But Angel's body was one, big, red, horny button.

"Look at you. Right where I want you." The tone of his voice was soft but alluring.

"Always where you want me." Angeldust breathed. Causing Husker to snicker.

"Now, we both know that's not true." He laughed. "But we're having a moment so I'll let it slide." He smirked spanking the frail demon. "Especially cause it keeps ya interesting. Never knowing which choice you're gonna make."

"Keeps you running back for more don't it?" Angeldust smirked getting cocky. Husker nodded, scrunching his face by holding his chin.

"I mean I did learn from the best." He humbled. Husker raised an eyebrow, was he really calling Val the best?

"Myself!" There it was. Husker should have known better. He rolled his eyes.