17

"I almost forgot, I got you something!" Husker stated.

Angeldust looked at him curiously.

"I'll be right back." Husker stated, before exiting the room.

He quickly rushed down the stairs swung past the bar counter and made it behind the bar. He grabbed the bag containing the gifts he got on his little outing today, before rushed back upstairs quickly as not to have to interact with anyone. He's to noticably high to conversate with either of the girls.

When he got to Angel's room he walked in shut the door again and sat the bag in from of Angeldust's and sat down next to him.

"Awe you din't have to do all this." He gawked at the large bag before taking two of the boxes out. "You got me phones?" He asked.

"You said you broke yours. I figured if I got you two, you could had a back up, or just a second phone for whatever you choose." He explained.

"So thoughtful." Angel patted his head, before reaching in the bag. Two different cases and a box with two screen protectors.
Angeldust smiled. "Thanks."

"Don't mention it." Husker laughed.

Just then Angel recalled why he was in such a a good mood, and started cackling at the memory.

"You know, I finished early so I walked around the sets to see if I could fit in anywhere before I just left." He started before bursting into laughter again.

"Oh this ought to be good." Husker smirked, as his ears perked up. Angeldust doesn't usually laugh about things that happen at work.

"We're short staffed and I already was assigned a few different things. Anyways, imagine my surprise when while I'm walking along looking for something to do, I pass this set and I see they're shooting some bukake, I look a little closer, and the guy balling his eyes out cause he got cum all over his precious face, is Valentino." Angeldust laughed.

Husker busted a gut, slapped his thigh as he cackled.

"I held my laughter til I got past there and started laughing my ass off. I couldn't breathe." He laughed.

"I'm glad you had a good day at work for once." Husker stated.

They chucked and laughed while the smoked a little longer. Before Angel put the bong back where he had it again. He put his grinder and the bag of weed in his pocket for now. The two laid on the bed talking about nothing in particular as they slowly come down.

"You're so fucking pretty." Husker admitted, watching the blush appear on Angeldust's face. Nobody every really says that about him. It was a nice change from vile complements.

"You're not to bad lookin' ya self." He stated.

"For an old man?" He asked.

"In general." Angeldust playfully punched his arm.

Husker sighed contently.

"You okay?" Angeldust wondered.

"Yeah, yeah. It's just Alastor." He sighed. "I think he's getting a little too close to Charlie but I can't say anything." Husker explained.

"Why do you say that?" Angeldust asked.

"I, I can't talk about it, he's always listening." Husker stated.

"Maybe I can take the edge off?" Angeldust wondered. "here, lay on your stomach." He said getting off the bed so Husker would have room.

He did as Angeldust instructed, as Angeldust climbed back on the bed and sat between his legs. He started by massaging his shoulders, than down his back, and in between his wings. Just before massaging them individually. Husker groaned as he felt the tension easing away. Angel then messaged his lower back and worked his way back up, repeating the process a few times.